XVII

Abigale.

"Alright ladies, I have had enough of being pushed around like a rag doll." I whispered harshly. "Well what do you want us to do?" Lilian asked. I smirked. "Well... How about we bust out of here?" I suggested. Rose shook her head violently. "No, if they find us... They'll kill us." She adds fearfully.

"Then I'll go by myself, but I'm not staying here and kissing every guy that walks through that door." I said sternly. They both looked at me like I was crazy. "Did you not just hear me? They will shoot you dead!" Rose said. Lilian put her hand on my shoulder. "Abigale, I know you want out of here. We all do. But the only way you are leaving is if you are with a man, or in a body bag. Now I really hope you think about what you are doing." Lilian spoke fiercely. Then it hit me like a whack to the face.

I smiled wildly. "You said the only way to leave was with a man." I said gleefully. "Yeah..." Both girls said slightly scared. "Then we will just have to become men!" I told them. Lilian felt my forehead. "Dear I think that man punched you just a little to hard." She said slightly concerned. I shook my head. "No, no, no. I mean we dress like men to get out of here! Once we are home free we can all go to our families. Don't you two want that? Or do you wanna spend the rest of you lives being used for sex." I exclaimed, hoping that would change their minds. They both looked down, clearly my words had cut deep.

I could tell they were thinking very hard about what they were going to do. "I'm in." Lilian says. We both look over to Rose. She shook her head. "No. I don't want to die!" She cried. "And you won't," I said confidently, "I solemnly swear to protect you." Lilian smiled at my words. Rose wiped away her tears and nodded. "Now here is the plan: one of us is bound to get chosen for some more Smoochy Funtime sooner or later and when that does happen you need to fight. Preferably a knock out punch. Then whoever it is will let the others out." I explained. It was a pretty good plan, I liked it. "Oh so we are supposed to fight back like you did? That worked out so well." Rose snapped. "All I did was bite his lip!" I said in defense.

"I still say this is absolutely mad!" Rose says. "It may be, but I want to see my husband again." Lilian said and smiled."I volunteer Abigale, for the Smoochy Funtime." She added with a playful smile. I bowed "I gladly except your request. I won't let any of you down." I said proudly.

---------------------------
Authors note: sorry it's so short. It's kinda like a filler chapter. Short but super important!