Chapter 1: Graduation

Victoria's pov:

I was heading towards Melanny's house with my penny board in my hand. I had just fell off of it and broke the board from it hitting the concrete.

It was alright since I had like 2 more boards that I've never used. Melanny,Natalia,and I were going to go celebrate with a dinner because we were going to be graduating tonight and we had to get all fancy.

I then heard a voice call after me and turned around to see our friend Jack. He was one of the cool kids at school but we weren't. He would only hang with us if his popular friends weren't around.

"HEY VICKY WAIT THE FUCK UP FOR MEEEE!!!" He said practically running towards where I was.

"What do you want now Jack?!?!" I said just continuing to walk towards Mel's.

"Um I wanna hang? Duh!!!" He said in a Bruh voice. I just looked at him retardedly. "So why you all dressed up???" He said starring at me in which I had on a flowy black dress on.

"Um...graduation?!?!? What else?!?!" I said starring at the ground to my shoes which I had converse on since I felt comfortable in that and when it was time to graduate,then I would put on my real shoes.

"WAIT THAT'S TODAY?!?!?!" He said worried. Then he quickly rushed from where he came from.

I continued walking to Melanny's house with alot of stuff. I had my bag full of my clothes and stuff for me to stay the night at her house. And I had my graduation cap and gown.

Melanny's pov:

Me and Natalia saw Victoria on the side walk infront of my house coming inside. We quickly ran to the door as if it was a race to open it. Natalia won but whatever. We all hugged and jumped up and down excitedly knowing in 2 hours we would be graduates.

Vicky put down her stuff and did her hair. I was doing my makeup ,and Natalia was eating cereal. We then all were ready and we took my car to the center where we were graduating and would meet our parents their.

"So are yall excited!!!!" I said and chanted.

"YEE YEE!!!" Vicky said and Natalia just said "WE GONNA GET TURNT AFTER...right?" And we all laughed our ass off at that.

We got to the center witch was more of a stadium and sat in our seats. We all sat together and waited patiently foe our names to be called and then we would go up.

*after the graduation*

"OMG WE GRADUATED!!!I CAN'T BREATHEEEE!!!!" I said in a very happy voice.

"I knew we could do it!!! We're not dumb after all!!!" Natalia said and we all laughed.

"Oh wait guys I should Vlog!!!!" Victoria said pulling her camera out and started to talk to it.

"So guys how does it feel to be graduated!!!" She said pointing the camera to us.

"Fabulous!!!"I said posing.

"I feel AMAZING I COULD GO CRAZY RN!!!"Natalia said doing a different pose.

"Well okay then..."Vicky said and continued to talk to the camera.

"Hey vicky when ur done can you send me some footage so I could put in with my video???" I asked her.

"Duh!!" She said smiling.

Victoria's pov :

After I was done vlogging a little,Natalia spoke up and said "Um I'm hungry..when are we gonna eat???"

"Omg I almost forgot that we were gonna eat!!!" I said and started laughing.

"Well get in the car and we could eat somewhere!!!" Melanny said and we followed.

"Where do yall wanna eat?" I asked them.

"I don't know" They both said at the same time and I laughed.

"Olive Garden it is then" I said and put my hands up.

*at restaurant*

All of our parents came and we celebrated the whole night.

"So Victoria and Melanny when are you moving to Cali?" My mom said and we looked st eachother and told her on Saturday. *it's thursday *

"Have you even packed Mel?" I asked her. Of course she said no and we began to laugh.

"Oh and I forgot to tell yall that I got invited to Vidcon!!!" I said and they all smiled.

"I forgot to tell you all too but I got invited to vidcon alsoooo!!!" Melanny said and we all laughed at the way she said it.

"Ugh I'm just so excited I can't waitttt!!!" I said and jumped up and down at my seat.

hai guys!!!I had another book before this one but it was really boring and stuff so I decided to start over and write this!! Hope you like it !!!