Chapter 15: o2l is over?

Ok so this is the next day and ig that the boys have decided to do what they think is best for them... SO ENJOY!

Kian pov:

"Ok guys so what are we gonna do?" I asked them.

"I think that we all should go our separate ways and split up." Sam said.

"I agree." Ricky said.

"Maybe we just need to find our own journey and of course we can make videos still but not as o2l." Trevor said.

"Are you guys sure..." Jc said sadly.

"Yes. We are sure." Ricky said.

"Ok. So it's settled. We need to make a video tomorrow since we all are gonna be in town. And then we can explain the news." I said and they nodded.

"See yall tomorrow." Jc said and they all responded by saying bye bye.

By the way we were video chatting eatchother and me Jc, and Ricky were sharing the computer while sam and Trevor were using there own.

"That was tough." I said to Jc and ricky.

"Yea. But it had to happen at some point." Ricky said.

"Yepp and ricky are you and Nayeli doing good?" I asked and he shook his head no.

"Well I'll let you guys solve your problem. I'm not getting into this one." I said.

"OMG NOOOOOO HE LOST!!!!!! AGAIN!!!" I heard Melanny and victoria yelling at the tv.

"OK GUYS TAKE IT EASY ON OUR POOR TV!!! Also what are you watching?" I asked them and they both responded.

"SHHHH WE WATCHING THE TCA'S"

"Oh...well that's nice..."I said and walked off.

Today was a regular pajama sleep in day. I slept the whole day and tried to think what I will do when o2l is officially over.

Oh boy I can't wait till tomorrow....

Next day*

Jc pov:

"Yall got the lights and the camera???" I asked trevor and ricky as they came into the room.

"Yepp." They respomded.

"Yall making a video??" Mel said walking in followed by vicky.

"Yes and if yall can watch it and make sure the camera is focused that would be great." I said and they nodded.

We then recorded the video and the girls were speechless.

"What. The. Fuck. Did. Yall. Just. Film." Vicky said.

"We are gonna go our own ways." Sam said to her.

"But yall are family and family never split apart." Melanny said.

"family's sometimez have to do their own things." Kian said.

"So yall are still gonna make videos?" She asked.

"Yepppp!" Ricky said.

"Well I guess we should get going now....it's pretty late." Trevor said with sam.

"Okay guys." I said and we group hugged.

"So we are making our final videos this week?" Trevor asked.

"Yes we are."Ricky responded.

They then left and we sat in the living room watching spongebob.

"Sooooo....im boredddd...." Vicky said.

"Imma go get a snow cone at that raspa place." She said grabbing her keys.

"Then I'm going with you!" Mel said.

"And I'm leaving!!!" Nayeli said out of no where with bags full of her clothes.

"What do you mean???" Vicky,mel, and ricky said at the same time.

"Too much stuff has happened man. ToO mUcH." She said and then left.

"Well that just happened..." Ricky said.

"Sorry bud." I said and patted his back.

SHORT CHAPTER IK BUT I'M TIRED SO NIGHT NIGHT