Chapter 5: Vidcon day 1

Melanny pov:

Vidcon is today and we've started to pack again since we are going to be in a hotel room at vidcon so it's going to be me and vicky in one room and the boys in the other room next to us.

"Hey Mel have you seen my Charger?" I heard a sleepy Vicky say.

"Um I think I saw it downstairs" I said and continued what I was doing.

Then I heard a fall and then stared at the wall for a minute and got up to see what it was.

Victoria's pov :

My dumbass self tripped on the stairs. Why me. But then while I was nearly going to my death spot, I felt an arm around me. "God..is that you carrying me to heaven" I said putting my hands up. "Nope its Jc" I heard jc say and I looked to see him laughing.

"Well at least I didn't fall to my death or else you all would have been haunted by me." I said and then got off him and walked to find my charger.

"By the plug!" Jc said and I looked and there it was. My one and only charger. "Thanks for saving me from dying." I said and was headed towards upstairs.

"It's ok ur lucky I was there to catch you." He said laughing and I just said "no I mean my charger. I would've died without it." I said and continued my walking up the stairs.

"Lord Jesus may you help these children and bless them with holy water" Melanny said kneeling and acting to pray.

I rolled my eyes at her and started packing my things.

Melanny pov :

After all that non sense,vicky started packing and I was nearly done packing.
"Can you sit on my bag so I can zip this up pleaaaasseee!!!" I asked her and she sat on my chair and I zipped it up.

"You need help packing?" I asked her and she nodded so I started passing her clothes and all that.

"K now sit on mine" she said and I lounged my butt on her suit case and she zipped it up.

"K are we ready?" I said and she answered with a quick Yes.

Jc pov:

We were getting ready to go and the girls put their luggage in the trunk of the car and we took 2 cars since we all would probably not fit in just 1 car.

One car had
Me
Kian
Victoria
Melanny
And the other had
Trevor
Ricky
Connor
Sam

When we got in the car it was super quiet so I started a conversation about random stuff and we all started talking and laughing. Man I love Victoria's laugh. It's just so....idk.

After about a 40 minute drive to Anaheim the girls were asleep and I was about to go to sleep but I remembered I was the one who was driving .

"GuYs wE'rE hErE!!!" I said and they all jumped up and held eatchother

"Uhhhh....we're here." I said laughing.
They then got all the stuff out of the car and we went to the rooms.

The girls are sharing a room and the boys are sharing a room...this is gonna get crazy. We went in our rooms to settle down and realized it was 6am.

"Why the fuck are we up at this time!!?!?!?" Kian said jumping face first to the bed.

"Cuz we didn't have time to come yesterday to settle down so we came early today." Ricky said and hopped on the bed with kian.

"What time does actual vidcon start?" I asked ricky.

"I think 9?" He said and we all just hopped on the bed pretty much going to sleep. Then I heard a noise telling me to wake up. Then I felt someone shaking me.