chapter 22:Christmas eve and fires

*Next week*
*Christmas eve*
*you get the jist *
*I'm gonna stop now*

Jc pov:

"Guys I think we need to finish decorating the tree before tomorrow." I said getting up from my chair and putting away my cup I had used for my cereal.

Vicky came in the room with pj's on and started singing.

"Hey gurl open the walls
Play with your dolls
We'll be a perfect family
When you walk away is when we really play
You don't hear me when I say:
MOM PLEASE WAKE UP DAD'S WITH A SLUT
AND YOUR SON IS SMOKING CANIBIS
no one ever listens this wallpaper glistens
Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen"

Then out of nowhere Mel came out singing too.

" places places Get in your places throw on your dress and put on your doll faces
Everyone thinks that we're perfect please don't let them look through the curtains " and then Victoria saw her and they both smiled and sang AGAIN

" picture picture smile for the picture pose with your brother won't you be a good sister
everyone thinks that we're perfect please don't let them look through the curtains d o l l h o u s e I see things that nobody else sees d o l l h o u s e
I see things that nobody else sees"

Then they started laughing and I just stood there and then left to my room to get my phone.

2 missed calls from:mom

Hmmm this is weird because
1. I don't usually get calls from my mom 2 times if she knows I missed it.
And 2. She only calls for emergencies.

Better call her back to make sure everything is fine.

Rings

"Hello? Mom?" I said hearing cries in the background.

"Justin?"

"Yes it's me what happened?!?!"

"Th-there was a fi-fire!!! At J-Jaylyns fr-friends hou-house!!!!" She said and I sat on my bed tearing up a little.

"Is Jaylyn okay?!?!?!" I asked her and she cried more but then spoke.

"I don't know...I haven't been able to go and see her yet..." she said sadly.

"I'm coming."

*end of call*

Ugh I guess I won't be able to spend Christmas here...

"VICTORIA!!!!" I called her and heard footsteps coming to my room.

"Yessss??"

"I...um.....have to go to texas....for Christmas..."

"Oh....well....why?"

"My little sister was in a fire...."

"Oh my God....Jc..I'm so sorry..." she said and hugged me.

"It's ok but I have to leave like now."

"Do you want me to come or?" She asked and i didn't know what to say in respond.

"I think you should stay."

"What? Why?"

"Because I don't want my problems getting in the way of your Christmas."

"Don't be silly jc they are not gon-"

"Yes they are."

"Jc. No they aren't. Just let me go with y-"

"No Victoria. Stay. They need you here."

"I don't want to be a third wheeler and also I can't last a day without u..."

"Well ur gonna have to cuz I have to go." I said starting to walk out the door but she followed. I don't really need to pack since some of my clothes are there.

"Jc don't leave meeeeeee!!!!" She said again and I got in my car.

I started to drive off and I forgot to say bye to them. Dammit. She is gonna hate me.

I got to the airport and I had texted kian to pick up my car from there and Melanny could drove hers and just leave with both cars.

He then asked why and I didn't respond.

Vickys pov:

Why would he not say bye....or at least kiss me or hug me before leaving...like I know that his little sister he loves was in a fire but I'm not going to get to give him his gifts till he comes back and this would be our first Christmas being together and also being not together.

Uggggggghhhhhhh I hate being alone. You see, this is what happens. Leave me alone for 1 second and I already need to cuddle with someone.

I went back inside and put my ear phones in and listened to the whole cry baby album. This girl is just me.

Mel and kian were finishing the tree while I was being a loner in my room. Sadddd.

I just want to be happy for atleast a month straight. Not a day. Not a week. But a month.