Chapter 8 : new car and best friend road trips

*2 days after vidcon*

Victoria's pov :

"Hey Connor! Do you think you could drive me and Mel to buy a car? I asked connor while I got up to get coffee.

"Sure!!! I'd love toooo!" He said and I smiled at him and nidded.

Sam & trevor left yesterday since they only came back for vidcon so that leaves Me,Melanny,Kian,Jc,Connor,and Ricky.

I went to go wake Melanny up since she hasn't gotten up yet and neither has Jc, Kian, and ricky.

After 3 tries of waking her up she finally budged.

"Con da bomb is gonna take us to go buy a car." I said to her and she clapped while jumping up and down excitedly.

"Well If you guys want ,we could leave now?" Connor said and we shook our heads.

I just had on some black jeans,an Aeropastle tee,and my Tom's on. With light makeup. Melanny had on a red plaide shirt on,black jeans,and her converse.

We got in con's car and drove to a car dealership. After we stopped at 3 places and couldn't find nothing,we lost a little hope but we kept going.

"Look Vicky it's a Challenger!!!" Melanny said and pointed to a real pretty blue challenger.

"Yupp we're takin that one" I said and rushed to the car.

"YAAY" She cheered and Connor just stood there on his phone with his coffee in hand.

After we signed a whole bunch of papers and shit,we got to take the car home. I drove it and we started jamming out to what was on the radio. Fight song was on and we were singing at the top of our lungs.

I lowered down the music to ask Melanny a question.

"Hey do you want to go on a little road trip later?" I asked her putting my sunglasses on since the sun was blocking my face.

"Yesss but where?" She asked.

"We could hike to the Hollywood sign????" I told her and her face lit up.

"I guess that's a yes then!!!" I said and we drove home to get some stuff.

"Oh and one more thing...are you and Kian together???" I asked her and she blushed.

"Ok fine yes!!!" She said in relief.

"Awww cuteee!!" I said which made her blush.

"Are you with Jc?" She asked me.

"He hasn't really asked me yet." I said to her.

"Well yall are cute together!" She said which Made me blush.

When we got home. We got a backpack and filled it with 4 bottles of water,some band Aids since we both are clumsy,and all that stuff that you usually put in ur bag that you need while hiking. We also got a little speaker thing so we could hear music.

"Let's go get changed up!!" I said and we headed to our room.

"Is got some jogging leggings and a purple muscle shirt and put my jordans on cuz that was the only thing I had from tennis shoes.

Mel had clothes very similar to mine but different colors. We then put our hair up in ponytails and got sunglasses and we're ready to go.

"Woah Woah Woah!!!" I heard Jc say and I turned around to see him.

"Where are you goin sexay!" He said and I blushed and hit his arm.

"We're going to hike to the Hollywood sign so BAI!!" I said and started to run downstairs. But then I stopped and went back up and kissed Jc on the cheek. Then I ran back down.