Chapter 26 :Hospitals suck(Last Chapter)

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!!!" Kian said rushing over on the phone and the person literally didn't know what to do. Kian barged into them and pulled the mask off.

"Holy" Lorenna said and I finished it with.

"SCHNITZEL."

----------------

"LIA?" Jc said currently holding his chest because of the little stabbing he had got.

I was on the floor probably bleeding the fuck out but idk.

"Hope you like what I did to your girlfriend Jc. Hope she'll make it alive...she seems to be losing alot of blood don't you think?" She smirked and I got dizzy. And more dizzy. And more and more and more dizzy. Soon enough I blanked out.

Jc pov saan!!!!:

"VICTORIA!!!!!!!" I went to Victoria holding my chest and took my shirt off and wrapped her with it so she doesn't lose so much blood.

She passed out and Lia was just there laughing. We all soon heard ambulances and fire trucks and police cars coming. Lia panicked and we just tried to hold it together.

Police and the Ambulance busted in and Lia raised her hands. The paramedics took both me and Victoria on a gerny.(don't know how to spell) We were split apart and the last thing I remember was them putting a gas mask on my face and me blanking out also.

Mel pov:

"SHIT KIAN WE NEED TO GO MEET THEM AT THE HOSPITAL!!!" I panicked and me, lorenna, and kian rushed into the car and sped off.

"WHY DO THINGS KEEP HAPPENING TO US?!?!?!??! THE VIOLENCE AND DRAMA WILL NEVER STOP!!!!!" He responded while driving the car.

"Do you think they'll be ok?" Lorenna asked kian worriedly.

"Jc probably. Victoria I don't know..." I started tearing up at the thought of that.

We were already at the hospital and so we quickly parked and rushed in.

"May I help you?" A lady at the desk asked.

"Um yes Jc Caylen and Victoria (make up a last name)." I said quickly and she smiled and typed stuff on her computer.

"Um yes they are in surgery we can let you know when they'll be out. You can wait in our guest waiting room." She said nicely and so we thanked her and sat in the waiting room.

"Kian...this little monster in my stomach is yours. I'm so lucky to even have a child inside of me...that is from the person I love so much." I tried to enlighten the moment.

"I'm so lucky I have a women like you. Because I love you." We kissed for like 5 seconds and stopped ourselves from getting heated with it.

"Um....I'm right here!!!!!" Lorenna said out of the blue and I forgot she was here wOoPs.

"Kian I'm tired wake me up when they are out?" I asked .

"Sure babe."

--------

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD JC IS OUT!!!!!" He shook me and I woke up from my tiny nap of mine.

"LES GO PEOPLE!!!" Lorenna rushed us and we went to Jc's room.

"FOUND IT!!!" Lorenna said. ( she already knows where everything is bc of her old job here)

We slowly entered. Kian being first.

"Hey bud." Kian said and Jc was currently laying down watching Tv.

"Hey guys." He said gloomy.

"How are you doing Jc?" I said and he turned the TV off.