chapter 24: Coffee and chill without the chill

I got to Starbucks and I started to remember the time jc kissed that girl. Wow that was not that long ago was it?

I went in and to my right I saw Shawn waiting for me and YAY he had coffee for me...I'm guessing.

"SHAWN!!!!"

"VICKY!!!!"

We hugged and omg I missed him so much.

"Here ya go,ur Java chip frappe awaits you ma lady." He said bowing down and we sat.

"Hey wanna go walk around?"

"Yah that would be cool." I said standing up again.

"YAy ok."

"So shawn... what you been up to?"

"Yah know...the usuals...making a new album..."

"OMG I HEARD!!!!! You and camila are cute together ;-)" I said and he laughed.

"What ya been up to vic?"

"Nun. But Jc and I weren't with eachother for our first Christmas. The worst part is he didn't say goodbye or anything...he just left.."

"Awe I'm sorry."

"Don't be. But this is why I'm here. I hoped out of my window so he wouldn't see me and I drove here."

"Wow."

"Yah ik."

"What time is it?"

"8 why?"

"I wanna show you something."

"LET'S GO THEN!" I said.

"Okay we are almost there." He said leading us into a little city that was lit with lights.

"Here we are!" He said and all I saw was graffiti that was...amazing.

"Wow!"

"IT'S SO COOL RIGHT?!?!?!"

"Yes oh my lawd!!!"

"I'll take you a pic infront of it." He said and I agreed.

"Thanks shawn."

"For what?"

"For this. For cheering me up."

"Your welcome gurl I got you."

"Ok it's only 8:30...can you PLZ PLZ PLZ take me to do somethinggg plzzzzzz!!!"

"Depends on what it is.."

One hour later

"SHAWN your the BEST!!!!" I said and hugged him. I changed my hair to black brown light brown and then bonde-ish-brown.

"I love it!" I said messing with it.

"Wow girls love the weirdest things."

"What's that supposed to mean???" I said glaring at him.

"Well ur freaking out over hair..."

"And..."

"And...it's weird...." He said and I playfully punched him.

"Okay it's 10 we need to get you home."

"I don't want to goooo!!!!" I said holding him.

"Oh child but you have to."

"Fine let's go to our carssss..."

"Thats what I thought."

Shawn followed my car back and then I parked and got out and hugged him one last time.

"We HAVE TO get together again. This was funnn!!!" I said kissing his cheek and then we said bye and he drove off.

I'm where to walk in what is Jc is there...waiting for me...

Oh well. Bottoms up idgaf.

I opened the door to see ALL of them looking at me.

"Um...hi..." I said and they just stared at me.

"I'm gonna go no-"

"Wait." I heard a faint voice say which I think was jcs voice.

"Why?"

"Because I'm sorry. I've said sorry so many times in this relationship and I'm just sorry. Sorry for everything I've done. Sorry for the trouble and problems I've cau-"

I interrupted him by kissing him.

"I missed you. And jc it's ok. I know your family is important. Now....YOU NEED TO OPEN UR GIFTS!!!!"

"Your okay?!?!"

"Yes!!!NOW HURRY IT'S LATE I WANT TO SLEEP!!!"

"Ok I guess...but I got you something to...."

He gave me presents for me and I gave him his.

This. This Is what I missed. We all were laughing and smiling. Kian and Mel were happy. I was happy with jc. And lorenna was happy because she got a big giant stuffed giraffe from me.

This seems right.

Excuse the pic of andrea but just imagine that's wat me hair looks like. I LOVE HER SM OML HER HAIR IS PERFNECMMRKXIDN