Chapter 13 :HALLOWEEN PART 2

Victoria pov:

MY PHONE DROPPED,RICKY WAS SHARING NUDES *jk*, AND JC WAS KISSING...AIRPLANE GIRL!!!

"Ohmah lAwd!" I said and Connor patted my back and said "good luck my friend" and walked off.

"JC U LITTLE BETCHHHHH!!!" I said and he looked at me and then went back to kissing her which made me angrier.

So I rushed over to a random boy and kissed him. I then felt an arm grab me and and turned me over to see it was Jc.

"WHAT THE FUCK VICTORIA???" He said and I punched his shoulder and walked off. Then I felt ANOTHER person grab my shoulder and it was the boy I kissed.

It was Calum...CALUM FUCKING HOOD!!!!! MY FUTURE HUSBAND...at least I used to think he was gonna be. :")

"Hey ummmm...what was that??" He said and I looked awkwardly towards him and shrugged my shoulders.

Then I saw Jc coming with an angry face so I took calums hand and dragged him with me towards the end of the street where there was a lake.

*creds to lorenna for that*

"Come on hurry!!" I said not realizing my phone was cracked from when it dropped.

"Why are we runninggggg!! I'm not with that shit!!!" He said and I laughed a little.

"OK WE'RE HERE GOD DAYUMNNN!!!" I said and he took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Sooooo...why we running?" He said.

"Oh idk I just wanted to get away from all this bull shiat" I said and we sat down.

"VICTORIA!!" I could hear Jc calling me in the distance.

"shhh!!!" I said and he nodded.

"I know your right there Victoria, I can see you." He said and I turned to see Jc with his hands crossed.

"Jc I thought you wouldn't do that no more. And with the same girl?!?!?! What the actual Fuck Jc?? Can I even trust you anymore???" I said and he frowned.

"Ummm...im gonna gooo.." calum said and Jc's face turned red.

"YOU LITTLE FUCKING BITCH WTF!!!" He said and jumped at Calum.

"JC FUCKING STOP HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!! I KISSED HIM!!!" I said and Jc stopped and turned to me.

"Wh-why?" He said.

"OH YOU KNOW WHY JC YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!" I said and he glared at me.

"I DIDNT KNOW!!" He said.

"WERE YOU DRUNK???" I said.

"no..." he said and I got angrier.

"Well there you go." I said and took calums hand and dragged him to back where we were.

"Do you want to come to stay where I'm staying for the night???" He asked and I nodded with a tear forming in my eye.

When we got there, it was a small house. Nothing to big.

"Come on. You need to get ur mind off things." He said and I came with him into the house.

"So you can sleep on the couch or on the bed if you want." He said and I smiled.

"Umm..the couch is fine." I said and he nodded.

"Okay so you better go to sleep because you have had a...crazy night." He said and I laughed a little.

"Well thanks...for all this. Goodnight." I said and he smiled.

"Oh and by the way what was your name??" He asked.

"Victoria." I said.

"Victoria. Okay well goodnight love." He said and kissed my forehead.

I just wanted to be in the arms of Jc and that's ALL.

Jc pov :

"UGH SHIT I FUCKED UP MAN!!!" I said hitting the wall while ranting at Kian.

"Dude,don't punch the wall it has feelings. Punch the pillow!" He said.

"Don't pillows have feelings too??" I asked getting side tracked.

"Shut the fuck up." He said and I yet again thought of victoria.

"SOMETHING BIG I'M FEELING HAPPENING OUT OF MY CONTROL!" I heard and jumped up then realizing it was Kians phone.

"Shhhh it's Victoria." He said and I nodded as he put it on speaker.

"KIAN!!" she said whispering.

"HEY VICKY!!" He said and I smiled at sound of her voice.

"Just wanted to let you know I'm SAFE rn so please tell Jc to not worry. Speaking of Jc....is he...okay?" She asked and I was lost in a daze.

"Um...yea I think so." Kian said.

"Oh. Okay well just wanted to say goodnight and I'll be home tomorrow...hopefully." she said and I frowned a little.

"Hey but where are you rn?" Kian asked her and she took a breathe and said "idk calum took me here but I gtg!!" She said.

"Okay bAi!" He said and I whispered bye into the phone then she hung up.

"What am I gonna dooo." I said putting my hands in my face.

That calum guy is way better than me. Maybe she deserves him more. Or I don't know.

Ok this is just a little update but I've been busy with school and stuff and yaaaaa