chapter 23: Christmas/ surprises/Jc...

*Next day*

"VICKY IT'S FRICKIN CHRISTMAS!!!!" Mel and Lorenna said running in my room and I just covered my face with a pillow.

"Get up." They both said.

"noooo"

"Hurry upppp!!!!" Said lorenna.

"Ugh fine."

"yAy " Mel said.

I got up and went straight to the living room to see the tree and millions of presents.

I put all my presents for them 2 days ago. So I wouldn't stay up late last night crying about jc and putting his presents under the tree.

After we opened all the presents, Melanny and Kian told me to hold a camera and record a video of what they got. Lorenna was also watching them.

I pressed record and Kian started talking.

"Hey guys and welcome to Melanny's channel. I'm her bf kian Lawley and this is not your ordinary review video of gifts we got."

"Oh but kian, what is this video then?" Mel said and I laughed.

"Well shall we say it together?" Kian asked her and she said "WE shall"

"Vicky,lorenna, count down from 3." Mel said and I did as told.

When we got to 1 they said "WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!" I then froze and smiled because I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT FRICK YASSSSSS!!!!!!!

"OMG WHAT?!?!" I said acting surprised but really I wasn't surprised I was excited.

I went in and put the camera down and hugged them with lorenna following me.

"Omg I'm so excited how many days have you been prego?" I asked Mel and she said "4 months..." And I was speechless.
"Damn you held that in for 4 months? I just thought we were eating alot and both getting fat? My fat is from food. But urs is actually meaningful. :-)" I said to her and she laughed.

Jk I totally new since probably 2 months ago when she started getting sick alot. She also just said she was having a girl YAY

When we all calmed down ,we got dressed since we were in pj's and eat turkey that kian made. Which was delish.

"So...have you heard from jc??.."Lorenna asked me and I shook my head no.

"You should text him. It's christmas." Kian said and I agreed.

I texted Jc an awkward 'Merry Christmas' but ofc he didn't respond.

"Maybe he's just busy." Mel said and I just stared at my food and then put my plate up and went to my room.

*after a loooooong nap*

Door slam*

"AH SHIT WHAT HUH-oh" I woke up by the slam of a door.

"Why the fuck did you not call or text any of us?!?!?Especially your GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!?" I heard kian to say by wat it seems like jc.

"I-i-i-i was gonna...."

"No jc. No you weren't."

"I know but-but- I'm sorry!" Jc said and Kian responded.

"Don't say sorry to me. Say sorry to your girlfriend that had so many presents for you but guess what? You weren't here! Now go apologize."

I didn't want to see him. Luckily there was a window. I jumped out of the window and also I had my keys so I decided to drive my car.

Idk where tho so that was a problem...and my car makes a loud noise when u turn it on so 10/10 of me thinks they heard it. And shit I left the window open. This is not going as well as I thought. BITCH YOU THOUGHT!!!wow that was just....idk....

I decided to text an old friend of mine hoping he wasn't busy...

Ring ring biatch

"Hello?" they said

"Hey! How are you?"

"Good! Actually! How you been?"

"Good...goood..."

"This is just weird because I'm actually at the Starbucks we met at...alone HAAHAH"

"HA well is it ok if I go over there and we meet up?"

"Yes!!!!Gurl don't even ask!!!!"

"KK be there in 10!!!"

"Bye!!"

Call ends biatches

Any guesses of who it is? This is really easy so I mean you should get it from my hint :-)