Chapter 7: Vidcon finish of day 2/ day 3 of vidcon

Victoria pov:

Here I am. With a total stranger that is dragging me out to probably rape me. Oh lord save me now.

Once we got out of vidcon the person stopped for a moment.

"Why did you stop" I said.

"Because....IT'S MEEEE!!!" He said and I looked at him closely and there he was...my old crush Jack Gilinsky.

"JACK WTF YOU ASS WHOLE I THOUGHT U WERE GONNA RAPE ME OR KILL MEEEE!!" I said punching him lightly on the shoulder.

"I came to suprise youuuu!" He said.

"Suprise my for what?" I said.

"I don't know" he said.

"Suprise me by almost scaring me to death." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Eh kinda." He said laughing.
So I laughed too. Don't get me wrong I still have feels for him and I don't even know why he came all the way to Cali for me? Whyyy!

We walked inside talking and then Jc looked at us confused. And then I saw Mel. She looked up and saw his face. It took her a second but she figured it out.

"G OMFG COME HEREEE!!" She said excitedly.

While they talked, I went to Jc.

"Who's that?" He said.

"Oh nobody....except he was my old crush..." I said and laughed. He kinda looked pissed si I calmed him down.
"Don't be mad I don't really like him anymore" I lied.

"Your lying" he said. Damnit.

"Ok maybe but it's ok cuz I like you more..." Oh shit I just said that...

"You do huh" he said smirking.

"Maybe I didn't want you to hear that." I said.

"Well I heard it anyways" he said laughing

"Woops" I said and we both laughed.
Then Gilinsky came.
"So where's johnson?" He asked and I answered him.

"He went sight seeing" I quickly said and walked off to the hotel.

"G where you staying anyways?" I said forgetting to ask.

"Honestly Idk" he said.

"You can sleep in our room" Mel said and I looked at her with a death glare.

Damnitttt

"Ok cool" he said and followed me.
I could see the jelousy in Jc's eyes.

"So I'll see you tomorrow Jc?" I asked him.

"Yea! Goodnight baeee!" He said laughing and walking away to find the boys.

"Goodnight bae!!!" I said back.
Mel gave me a little stare pretty much telling me "THAT'S CUTEEE " I ignored her and saw Jacks face. He was pretty jelouse too.

Melanny went to call Kian and tell him she was going to sleep. They had gotten pretty serious. Those two are cute tho.

"So was that your boyfriend?" Jack asked trying not to be pissed.

"Nahhh I don't think so...why?" I told him.

"Just wondering." He said.

When we got to the room,it was only us. Mel was still talking to kian and we were all alone.

"Do you want to kiss me?" Jack said.
I stares at the wall in shock for a moment.

"No wtf G?" I told him