chapter 18: take me back

Jc pov:

"FUCK KIAN I MESSED UP BAD!!!!!!" I said yelling to kian.

"Dude chill I'm sure she will forgive you and you can get back together again!!!" He said and I shook my head no.

"BUT SHE WILL NEVER FORGIVE ME FOR THIS...EVER!!!!" I said back.

_________________________

"Just freaking go talk to her. You've been like this for like 2 months." Kian said eating popcorn on the couch.

"BUT I JUST CAN'T GET OVER THE FACT THAT I MESSED UP BAD AND THAT SHE DOESN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE!!!!!" I said punching the wall aggressively

"Go talk to her."He said as he stopped eating and looked at me

Victoria pov:

"Hey Mel where you going all dressed up like that?" I asked smirking because I knew she was going on a date with kian but didn't tell me.

"Wellllll.....I'm gonnaa...go walk in the park....YUPP Thats wat I'm doing...." she said.

"shut up I know ur going on a date with kian. You don't have to hide that from me I'm fine." I said crossing my arms.

"Really." She said.

"Really."I said back.

"Well I gtg see you later!!!!!" She told me and I nodded and went to the kitchen.

We had been staying in my aunts house because of....what happened...

But I'm TOTALLY over it.....JUST KIDDING I'M A TOTAL WRECK!!!!! I MISS HIS HUGS AND KISSES AND EVERYTHING ABOUT HI-

Someone knocked on the door.

Not even caring about what I looked like,I went to open the door for the person who knocked.

"Yes?" I said while opening the door.

"Victoria?" I heard a soft voice say.

"Jc...?" I said

"Wha-what are you doing here?" I asked him looking down at my feet trying not to look up at him.

"I'm sorry." He said not caring about anything but of what he said.

*recap*

"So you wanna go get somn to eat?" He asked me smiling making me smile at him.

"Sure."

"So...pizza?" He said smirking because pizza Is my favorite.

"Yesssssss you know me so well." I said getting up from where we were sitting.

"So what do you want to do today?" He asked me.

"Idk but hold that thought I need to go peeeeeeeee!!!" I said getting up and going to the restroom.

I finished up and washed and dried my hands then went out the restroom.

To my horror I saw what I believe 100% to be jc and some random ass girl makin out. I didn't know what to do so I walked out trying for him to not notice me. I then peeked one more look at them and saw that the girl...

Was lia. Marie. Frickin. Johnson.

*recap over*

"So will you please forgive me. I'm miserable without you." He said looking down at me.

"I-i-i-i- dont kn-know." I said hesitating to answer.

"Please...just...please..." He started and I interrupted saying

"Fine okay yes." Putting my hand on my hip staring at his now blank face.

"Aren't you going to hug me or kiss me????" I said doing the WTF move with my hands.

"COME HERE!!!" He said opening his hands wide so I can hug him tight.

We hugged and then he kissed my forehead.

"I missed you."He said.

"I missed you to."

OlAy guys I don't hate lia(((I like her a little))) but I thought she would be perfect cUz ya know..Idk jc and her are dating :") she's gonna come in the story more but iDk when yet