Chapter 3 : The o2l house

Jc pov:

Hey guys remember that we have to pick up those people that are supposed to live with us for a while at 2 so be ready.

"Ugh no one cares!!! Let's just ditch them and eat pizza!!!" I heard Kian say.

"Kian we can't remember!!!" I said telling him and walking off to my car. It was 1 so I had an hour to get there and L.A. traffic usually takes an hour so I am gonna leave rn.

"Ricky wanna come???" I said trying to get his attention. He nodded and we got in the car.

"I wonder who they are or what they look like!!!" Ricky said excitedly.

"Ricky calm down they are probably just regular people that do regular things." I said and raised up the volume of the radio to hear the song Black magic.

Ricky started singing and I laughed because he was doing a weird cracked up voice.

Melanny pov:

The plane just landed and now we are getting our luggage. Outside was beutiful and I loved it. It was so Cool.

"Well we made it Vicky!!!" I said and jumped.

"I know Mel I'M SO EXCITED!!!" She said and we let out tiny squeals.

"I wonder who is picking us up?" I said and checked my phone to see a message from my mom. Vicky also got a message from her mom saying that they were two boys and one most likely has a beanie with dark brown hair and the other has kind of light brown hair.

I texted her saying ok and we looked around to see if they were maybe here.

"Look Mel our luggage!!!" I heard vicky say and then we grabbed our luggage. We then looked around again and saw two boys standing there looking at there phones and looking around.

They also were very cute. One had a beanie and dark brown a hair and the other had light brown hair.

"I think that's them!!!" I said pointing at them and I guess one of them saw me point because they pointed at us. We started walking closer to see who it was.

"OMFG THAT'S JC AND RICKY FROM O2L!!!" I said to Vicky a little quiet and we just stopped when we were right infront of them.

"Hi! I'm melanny!!!" I said. Victoria was too busy on twitter doing something and I slapped her to get her to say her name and talk.

"Hold on I'm DMing people and they are going crazy" she said laughing.

"Well thay can wait so say Hi!!!" I said and lowered her phone from her.

"BITCH STAPHHHH!!!" She said which made The boys laugh a little.

"Ok fine. Hai my name is...." she said but couldn't finish her sentence when she looked up and caught jc's gaze.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm Victoria hi!!!" She said once I hit her in the arm.

"Well I guess we are taking you to our house which is gonna be ur house too!!!" Ricky said and I almost died.

"Wait we are moving in with you???" I said asking them.

"Yepp now let's goooo!!" Ricky said while Jc was on his phone like Victoria. We then went to there car and got in and put the luggage in the back. We sat in the back and they sat in the front.

Oh boy this day will be fun.

Lmao to be continued in chapter 4 woo weee