chapter 20: the wreck

Vicky pov:

There I saw it. 2 people being lifted into ambulance trucks. The sad thing is....those are my best friends....

*earlier*

"So guys....me and Kian are gonna go look for a Christmas treeeee!!! Anyone down?!?!" Mel said asking me and jc but we both shook our heads no.

It's not that I didn't want to go...it's just I'm very busy with alot of secret stuff I have planned.

"C'mon vicky!!!! You know u want toooo!!!" She said trying to brag me but I wouldn't budge.

"I'm busy. You know that..."

"Yah well maybe you should care more about ur bff instead of stupid papers or whatever."

"UM yea ok first of all this is for us so don't be complaining."

"You just need a bre-"

"I DON'T NEED ONE NOW GO GET YOUR STUPID TREE!!!"I yelled at her making her and Kian walk off and slamming the door.

"Wow..."Jc looked at me as I felt the guilt rush in.

"Ugh I messed up bad...."I said covering my face with my palms.

"It's ok everyone makes mistakes."He said comforting me.

"Not as much mistakes I make." I say silently.

Mel pov:

"UGH STOOPID VICKY STOOPID TREE!!!!" I yelled feeling the rush of madness come.

"It's ok she's just really busy doing stuff for you both." Kian said driving to a tree farm.

"I guess...but she yelled at me and she NEVER yells at me..."

"sometimes people just need to be caught up in their mind. She just wasn't caught up in the moment." He said grabbing my hand and interlocking our hands while he looked at me.

"I love you." He said.

"I lo-" I said trying to finish my 4 words but couldn't because of a large pain and all I saw was red liquid dripping.

Blood.

Jc pov:

After comforting Victoria for a little while, I went to the store just to buy more 'necessities' for myself and a couple just for anything. Then I got a call.

Me: Hey kian!

Kian: This is an officer calling. Do you know Kian Lawley?

Me: yes...why?

Kian: he has been a car wreck with a women and is being taken to a hospital this very second.

Me: WHAT?!? OK I'LL BE THERE AS SOON AS I CAN!!!

Kian: okay. Thank you.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!" I said running through the house looking for my keys.

"What?" Vicky comes in confused and tired.

"NO TIME FOR QUESTIONS NOW JUST GET IN THE CAR AND I'LL EXPLAIN!!!" I said and she nodded worriedly and went.

Once I started to drive she asked me what happened.

"Kian and Melanny got into a wreck..." I said calming so she wouldn't freak out much.

"WHAT?!?"

"I KNOW I KNOW JUST STAY CALM!!!"

"WELL IF UR NOT CALM I'M ESPECIALLY NOT CALM!"

I drove a tad bit faster and reached the hospital. We got out and ran in.

"UM WE ARE LOOKING FOR A KIAN LAWLEY AND A MELANNY MENDES!!!" Victoria said to the front desk lady.

"They are in surgery so you can wait in the waiting room in the 200 hallway and turn on the first right hall.

"Okay thank you!!" We said and went."

Victoria pov:

Dammit Mel whyyyyyy!!!!!! God I shouldn't have been harsh. All she wanted was to get a tree for Christmas....and I let her down.

*3 hours later*

"Wanna go see if they are out of surgery yet?" Jc asked and I nodded.

We went to the front desk lady and she said it was ok to go In now.

I went to Mels room and he walked to kians room.

I opened the door slowly not trying to make a really awkward entrance and went in.

"M-mel?" I said stuttering my words.

"Victoria?" She responded

"It's me bitch." I said trying to brighten the situation and it worked...a little.

"Wait...WHERE'S KIAN?!??!?!?!" She said in horror.

"Hes in another room." I said

"IS HE OK?!?!?!?!" She asked me.

"Idk....."