Chapter 6 :Vidcon day 2

Victoria pov:

I woke up cold and wet....and I heard people laughing....no they didnt....."FUCK YALL" I said and they all started laughing more.

"Get out ma room please" I said and got up.

"But first...who's idea was it???" I asked smirking evily.

They all pointed to Jc...of course.

"You don't know what's coming for ya caylen." I said and shooed them off.

"What are you gonna do to the poor guy?" Melanny said laughing.

"I don't know I'll think when I get dressed and take a shower" I said and walked off to the restroom to take a shower. After I took a shower I changed into some clothes and did my makeup.

Good thing I only have one meet and greet today. Or else I would be so tired at the end of that day. I also have another panel and suprise suprise jc is gonna be there. I'm thinking of something but I don't know what I'm gonna do.

I then saw a couple passing by and vlogging. YES IT'S PRANK VS PRANK!!!

"Jesse and Jeana!!!" I called and they looked at me.

"I need help to prank someone...I domt know what to do." I said and they smirked at each other and looked back at me.

"I have hot sauce in my bag for emergencies if Jesse pranked me" Jeana said and handed it to me.

"Omg thank youuuuuu" I said and hugged them.

"Do you want it back after?" I said and they shrugged and moved there head saying no.

I then skipped down the hallway and went to Melanny.

"Oh no ur skipping...waht did u do?" She said smirking a divious smirk.

"I have hotsauce here" I said and got it out.

"What are you gonna do with it?" She said.

"If we pick up food for them,I could put some in his food....easy!" I said and swooshed my hair back.

"Okay but just telling you to not blame me if somn happens." She said and grabbed me and we walked out the door.

"Ok so we have a meet and greet together today right?" I asked her and she nodded.

"K so I will go to that and then go get food and then go to the panel and tell everyone what I did " I smiled with my plan.

"Oh god." She said and just looked creeped out and scared.

"It will all work out don't worry" I said and then walked to our m&g station.

*after M&G*

"I'm so tired just from that" Melanny said putting her head down.

"Well we have to call the boys if they want anything" I said and called Jc.

"Hey" I heard him say.

"Hai" I said.

"What are you doin"

"Just got out of our m&g do you guys want anything to eat. We can pick it up" I asked and waited for a response.

"Uh sure"

"K what do yall want." I asked.

"They said McDonald's" he said

"Ok I already know what you guys want since you practically live at McDonald's. So BYEEE" I said and hung up.

*at McDonald's*

We got the food so now I'm gonna pour some hot sauce in Jc's food.

"Are you sure?" Mel said a little worried.