chapter 21:all better

"WHERE TF IS KIANS ROOM I NEED TO SEE HIM NOOOOWW!!!" Melanny said trying to stand but couldn't because of her wounds.

"NO SIT THE HELL DOWN GIRL!!!"I said pushing her back but not putting much pressure because of the wires and everything.

"Ugh....well atleast....go check on him...pleasee...for me...." she said laying back down.

"Okay I will."I said and went out of the room and stood by the door so I could call Jc.

Ring ring

"Hello?" He said calmly but not too calmly.

"Jc!!!!"

"What's up?"

"Oh ya know...my 2 best friends in the hospital. That's what's up."

"Oh...right....what ya need?"

"I need kians room number."

"311"

"Okay thanks."

"Your welcome babe."

*call ends*

I got to the room and slowly but surely opened the door. There was kian in the bed and Jc sitting on a chair with phone.

Kian seemed to be sleeping. I went up to jc and tapped on his shoulder and jumped.

"SHI-oh hi!" He said and I laughed quietly and kissed his cheek.

Then the nurse came in. Her name tag read 'Lorenna'. She looked firmiliar....where do I know her from?

*Flash back bitch*

"Lorenna do you like my gift?!?!?!" I said excitedly standing in front of my best friends Melanny,Emma,and lorenna as they opened their gifts for Christmas from me.

"I LOVE IT!!!" they all shouted and we hugged.

"Bffs for life?" I said putting my hand in the center of us.

"Life." They said joining me.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

"LORENNA!!!!!!!" I screamed/whispered as I went in for a hug. She looked confused then smiled which meant she remembered me!!!!!!!

"Vicky!!! What are you doing here?!?!?!?!?!?"

"Him. And Mel..." I said pointing to kian and then to the door.

"Melanny?" She asked confused.

"Why is she in the hospital?" She asked and I looked down.

"Car accident..." I said and she frowned.

"Well your friend kian here fractured his arm and leg." She said and Jc was frightened but held it in.

"BUT he'll be ok? Right?" I said looking at sweet poor kian.

"Well....I think...."she said frowning.

"He also fractured his inside..."she said again.

"Do you know if Mel will be okay?!?!?!" I said frowning and she nodded yes. Thank god.

Kian pov

I could hear them. I just couldn't...see them...

"BUT he'll be ok? Right?" I think vicky said.

"Well....I think...." another person said. Maybe the doctor.

"He also fractured his inside..."they said again.

"Do you know if Mel will be okay?!?!?!" Vicky said and I don't know what the other person did.

Please please please let her live. I heard that the person said they don't know if I'll be okay. But aren't doctors supposed to know everything about their patients....?

I struggled trying to open my eyes. I squinted but the light was so bright I closed them again.

I tried again. Trying to not focus on the bright light.

I did it. I opened my eyes. Seeing Jc on his phone frowning and vicky and a nurse looking down.

"J-j-jc-c" I said stuttering and trying to talk. Jcs eyes popped and he looked slowly at me.

"K-kian" Vicky said and I smiled.

"KIAN!!!!"Jc and her said at the same time.

The nurse smiled and Vicky looked back at her smiling.

"Now that he's up.. he's gonna live..." the nurse said trying to whisper but failed.

*end of week*

Vicky pov again ;-)

"Ready to leave this shitty hospital?" Lorenna to Mel and kian and laughing and walking to the car with everyone.

"Yes!!!!" They said and laughed.

"Vicky can I speak to you..." Lorenna said and I nodded.

"I quit my jobbb....and also my little brother kicked me out of his house..." she said looking down.

"You can stay with us!!!!" I said looking at Jc. He was currently playing with kian....boys....

"Really?!?!?!THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!" She said hugging me.

"Gurl I got you." I said and we finally reached the car.

"Damn we parked so far. I thought you parked at the front jc?" Mel glared at him and he shrugged.

"I went to go get cereal and cups...to make cereal in a cup..." He said.

"CEREAL IN A CUP IS AWESHOME!!!!" Lorenna said and I laughed.

Cereal. In. A. Cup.

HAI GUYS IDK WHAT I'M WRITING RN SORRY IT'S B O R N I N G BORING BUT I WAS BORED AKDNAKDNSJDJ