Chapter 16: Final week for o2l

Jc pov :

"What's up o2l? Jc here." I said gloomy while I did the intro to my video.

I talked about how much I'm gonna miss our fans and o2l is still going to be o2l. Just not called...o2l.

Victoria was behind the camera speechless. I almost teared up but I held it back. Kian was the last video that was going to be on the channel so I'm gonna guess he's gonna go off in tears.

I finished up the video and edited all the clips of it. It was my last o2l video. Sad. I never thought we would be doing this but it had to come sooner or later. O2l has grown over these past years and the fans have grown with us.

I quickly posted the video since it was Thursday and I'm always late on posting my videos.

"KIANNNNNN!!!" I called as I heard footsteps coming towards my room.

"What?!?!" He said frantically running in.

"I'm bored. Lets do something fun with victoria and melanny." I said.

"What so you have in mind? " He said.

"B-e-a-c-h" I spelled out.

"Did you just call me a bitch?!?!?" He saod crossing his arms.

"Beach you dumbass!!!"I said and he sighed and went "ohhhhh"

Stoopid.

Melanny pov :

Kian and Jc invited me and Vicky to the beach. yAy! I haven't been to the beach in years so this should be exciting.

"Do you know where my sunglasses are?" I asked vicky and she shook her head no.

We grabbed towels and got in our car since we decided that our car is the most not ugly-est.

Victoria drove and Jc went in the passenger seat while me and kian were in the back.

Same old love cane on and we jammed out and sang to it.

"I'M SO SICK OF THAT SAME OLD LOVE MY BODIES HAD ENOUGH!!!"we sang and laughed.

Then Shawn Mendes came on.

Victoria pov:

SHAWN CAME ON THE RADIO!!!! YAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!

I thought that I've been hurt before.
But no one's ever left me quite this sore.
Your words cut deeper than a knife.
Now I need someone to bring me back to life.
Got a feeling that I'm going under.
But I know that I'll make it out alive.
If I quit calling you my lover.
And move on.
You watch me bleed until I can't breathe.
I'm shaking
Falling onto my knees.
And now that I'm without your kisses.
I'll be needing stitches.

They all looked at me crazy for knowing all the words. It's called talent.

"You sing pwetty" Mel said and I laughed and said "nO"

We got to the beach and it was the perfect weather. I loved it.

"Shall we sit?" I asked Jc.

"Yes we shall." He said laying a towel down and taking his shirt off.

"Hottie alert!!!" I said while laughing and sitting down on the towel.

"Shut up....well actually I'm hawt so say whatever you want." He said and smiled at me.

"MELANNY YOU DROWNING OVER THERE?!??" I called put to her because from my view it looked like she was drowning but she was just looking at seashells. Stoopid vicky.

"I'M GOOD!" She called back and went back to looking for shells.

"KEY-YUHN!!!!!!" I called out to.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!?!?" He said.

"TOSS ME YOUR SUNGLASSES!!!" I screamed out to him and he threw them at me but instead of me catching them with my hands...my face caught them.

"OWIE!!" I shouted and he started laughing and I could hear Mel's laugh all the way from where she was. And that chick was far.

Ricky Pov:

Since I have no girlfriend...and no one really. I'm just gonna move to a house. Like a real house. I have already been looking and I found one but I haven't told anyone yet sooooo....im just gonna tell them when they come home.

*when they come home*

"RICKY WE HOME!!!" They shouted and I was already starting to tear up because I am gonna miss their voices.

"Guys I need to tell you somn...." I said.

OMG IT'S BEEN FOREVER OGKAKSKSKSNSJ I'M SORRY BUT HOPEFULLY U LIKED THIS CHAPTER....NEW ONE COMING ON THE WAY SOMETIME!!!