America X Reader Lemon - Pocky

Warning! This story has sexual content. If you do not like it, please skip this chapter and go onto the next chapter! Thanks~
Hetalia~

God knows how you ended up on the couch being squished by Alfred while watching a horror film. Lets go back.

You had been invited to one of Arthur's house parties, so everyone was eating, drinking and having a good time. You had somehow gotten yourself dragged into watching a horror film with everyone else, Alfred was beside you. You had questioned him about why he was watching 'The Grudge' with everyone but he replied with, as always, 'I'm the hero! I'm not scared of a stupid horror film!' How he was so wrong...

Back to reality, he was now crushing you in a tight hug, squeezing the life out of you.

"A-Alfred?" You looked at him, his face had a terrified look on it.

"Y-y-yes (Y/N)?"

"You're c-crushing me!" You start wiggling your way out of his grip, but he's too strong. He looks away from the film and turns his gaze toward you, his grip slowly loosens around your body, well more like your waist but you get the idea. (Because your smart reader-chans!)

"S-sorry (Y/N). I-it's just I w-was a b-bit scar- I-I mean... I w-wanted to protect y-you from the m-m-monsters!" His voice was shaking, his blue eyes staring into your (E/C) eyes. You slowly wrap your hand around his, smiling. His firm hand does the same.

"It's alright Al, you can "protect me", but no squeezing, okay?" A smile appears on his face.

"Okay!" His smile slowly disappears when he looks back at the screen. The movie was nearly over when he thought of a game that the two of you could play. "Hey, (Y/N)?"

"Yeah Al?"

"I wanna play a game, come with me!" You didn't really have a choice when he pulled you away from the movie. He took me into one of the spare rooms in Arthur's house. You were confused until he pulled out a smallish red box with pocky on it. A small blush appeared on your face.

"What kind of game are we talking about here Alfred?"

"The pocky game!" There was now loud music playing in the background, telling the both of you the movie had ended and now everyone was probably getting drunk. Alfred looked at you, holding the pocky to your mouth.
"Please?" He asked innocently.

"Fine.." You open you mouth and he places the chocolate end in it. Your face is burning like hell and you can see his smirk, so you close your eyes. You can feel the pocky move, signalling that he has he other end. You waited, then bit down, slowly opening your eyes. He was staring at you, well more like glaring, with a very bright red face.

You muster up some courage and take a bigger bite, causing your lips to ghosty touch. You close your eyes again and push yourself against him, wrapping your arms around his neck while pulling his lips fully onto yours. You could feel his arms wrapping around your waist as he kissed you back. You wrapped you legs around his waist as he picks you up and lays you onto the bed. Your hands roam to his chest and you tug at his shirt. He gets the message and stops kissing you.

"Are you sure (Y/N)? I mean, this is a big step and-" You cut him off by pulling him down and kissing him again.

"Al, I love you. Why wouldn't I want to do this?"

"If you're sure then..." He trails off and lifts his shirt off. You blush majorly as you slowly remove your top, showing your (F/C) bra. He blushed and removed both your pants, you now both only in your underwear. He goes to unclip your bra, when you stop him, pushing him so his back is on the bed sheets. His face goes a bright red colour, when you see the giant bulge in his boxers. You pull them down and his erect member pops up. You stare at it for a bit, then lick the tip to try it, when America moans. You take him fully in your mouth, well at least until you can't anymore, slowly bobbing up and down. You pump the part you can't fit in your mouth and look up at him to see his face. His face is flushed a dark crimson colour, eyes half lidded and he's panting.

"O-oh f-fuck (Y-Y/N)!" Alfred could feel himself getting close when he pulled your head away. You became confused. He pushed you onto your back, taking your panties off. He nuzzled into your neck, liking and biting it till it was covered in hickeys. He got even more aroused when you started moaning his name as he bit down on your neck. Your hands flung to his hair as he continued to suck on your neck, when you suddenly felt his hand go to your bra again and he unclips it, throwing it somewhere in the room. He takes one of your buds into his mouth and sucks, pinching the other one as your moaning increases. He stops to suck on the other bud and travels his hand down into your panties, rubbing your clit teasingly.

"Alfred~ S-stop teasing m-me~" Your voice was shaking and your breathing was fast. He stopped and then looked at you, both your eyes clouded with lust. He spoke in a lust filled tone.

"Lift your legs up (Y/N)~" You obeyed, lifting the up as he removed your panties and threw them across the room. He lifted two of his fingers up to your lips and whispered "Suck~"
You obey cautiously, slightly scared but you still willingly sucked his fingers while he rubbed you clit roughly. Once he thought they were wet enough he took his fingers down to your pussy,
(so hard to write that word! XD)
then looked at you.

"This might hurt, tell me to stop if you need me to, okay?" You nodded and he pushed one finger into you. It hurt a lot more then you had thought it would, especially when he started moving his finger around. When you winced as he entered another finger, his face turned to panic and he stopped. You honestly didn't want him to stop, as the pain was subsiding and pleasure was taking over.

"No... Don't~" He looked worried, had he done something wrong?

"Does it hurt too much? I can st-"

"Don't stop~ please~" You panted as he looked at you cautiously and then continued, both of your lust growing more and more. You grip the bed sheets and he pushes in another finger and moves them more. You pull him down by the neck and kiss him, catching him off guard but he kisses back. You cum on his fingers and moan into the kiss. He pulls away and positions himself at your entrance.

"Ready?" He asks in a deep, seductive tone. You couldn't speak due to the recent events that just happened, all you could do was nod. He slowly moved the tip into you, stopped and the slammed into you. Tears poured out of your eyes and he kissed them away. He could feel your walls tightening as the pain slowly went away.

You moan when he slowly starts thrusting in and out. You could feel your lower area starting to warm up, when he suddenly pulled out. You look up it see a smirk on his face and he then pounds back into you, over and over again. The pleasure was unbelievably amazing, moans and grunts filling the room as loud music played in the background. He kisses you again as you both cum, moaning together.

You rest you foreheads together, panting as he pulls out and lays down next to you, pulling you closer in a hug. You wrap your arms around him and kiss him. The kisses weren't lust filled, passionate and hotter anymore, they were sweet and cute.

"Hey Al?"

"Yes (N/N)?"

"I love you~" His face flushed red, and he pecked your lips.

"I-I love you too..."

"YOU'RE SO CUTE!!"