Nishinoya Yuu x Reader

AN: Dis was requested by PinkBlossom323~ I hope you enjoy!

"Yuu... it hurts..." She held her belly in pain, sitting on the couch under her favourite blanket.

"I know, (F/N)-chan, but you're going to survive!" Nishinoya tries to sound happy, however, the intense sadness he feels is beginning to seep through.

He rubs his girlfriend's back to try and comfort her, this would happen every time (F/N)'s period week arrives, and he always tries his best to make her feel better.

"Yuu, could you grab me a drink of milk please?" She looks at him, clenching her jaw as she sits up straight. Nishinoya nods quickly, running to the kitchen and grabbing her some milk.

(F/N) looks at her phone, thanking the lord her period is due to be over soon and smiles when she feels the couch shift next to her once more.

"Thanks, Yuu... I don't know why or how you've put up with me this past year." He shakes his head.

"Don't mention it. I won't let stupid periods stop me from loving you." She blushes brightly and sighs, punching him lightly on the arm before taking the drink and sipping it.

A few quiet moments pass, the both of them enjoying the silence.

"So, what does it... feel like?" (F/N) looks at him, before thinking for a moment.

"Well, usually I wake up very tired, more than usual at least." Nishinoya nods, listening intently.

"I guess I could say it's like this; imagine yourself getting kicked in the junk, then transfer that pain to your stomach, and make it worse? I don't know what being kicked in the balls feels like but it's the best explanation I can think of."

Nishinoya cringes, looking down at (F/N)'s stomach in pain as he rubs her belly.

"Go away evil demons, leave my (F/N)-chan alone!" She laughs at Nishinoya's weirdness before feeling another cramp, leaning back.

"Ugh, why does the lord punish me for not being pregnant?" The boy suddenly stops, looking up at (F/N) with a smirk.

"After this is all over, want to make sure you won't be punished for it?"

It takes a moment for what Nishinoya just said to process in her brain. She looks at him, watching him as he wiggles his eyebrows at her.

"Yuu!"