Kyoya X Reader

This was requested by savanime~ Hope you like it!

OHSHC~

Casual clothes, check. Comfy shoes, check. Hair, check. Money, check. Strap on bag, check.

"Alright! I'm ready!" You say to yourself as you finish getting ready. Kyoya had asked you to accompany him to the festival in town. Everyone else in the host club was going, but he had personally invited you.

"Mum! I'm heading out!" You say, running down the stairs and towards the door.

"Okay! Be safe, and have a great time with your friends!" She responded, as you opened the door.

"I will!" You say, closing the door behind you and running towards the meeting place.

~Time Skip~ (Brought to you by the magical blue fairy in your dreams~ idk I'm weird)

"There you are Y/N!" Tamaki exclaimed, hugging you.

"Sorry! I couldn't decide what to wear... I wanted to look nice for you all!" You said, looking around at everyone.

"You always look nice Y/N!" Honey giggled.

"Thank you Honey!"

"Is everyone ready?" Kyoya asked, standing up from his seat.

"Yes Senpai, I do believe so". Haruhi said monotonously.

"Then let's go!" The twins said together, grinning.

You all walk together, looking around at the surroundings. You felt your hand graze Kyoya's a couple of times but you shook it off and continued to talk with Haruhi, who had Tamaki hugging her nearly the entire time.

About 10 minutes later, you all arrived at the festival. Everyone have their tickets and then everyone split off into different groups.

Honey and Mori had run off together because Honey wanted sweets... like always. Tamaki had dragged Haruhi off with the Twins following close behind, which left you and Kyoya together... alone... which wasn't a good thing...

You had a major crush on him, which led you to stutter and blush everyone you talked to him.

"S-So... Where do y-you want to g-go first?" You ask, a blush on your face.

"I don't know, I don't particularly enjoy going to these things". He replied, walking towards the booths of food and drinks.

"R-Really? It my first festival..."

"Is it now?"

"Yeah..." You looked up at Kyoya, smiling slightly. "I've never really hung out with my friends before, I've always been too busy with getting my grades up and I didn't really have time..."

Kyoya looked at you with questioning eyes and then shrugged it off as you walked in front of him, looking around. He'd always thought of you as a bubbly, outgoing kind of girl who alway hung out with her friends during the weekends, but he thought wrong.

On school days you appeared bubbly and outgoing, always trying new things at school. But at home, things are a little different. You're family aren't rich, you were a scholar student like Haruhi, a commoner.  You always did your best, getting amazing grades and great opportunities in school.

'Huh, I guess she's more normal than I thought...' Kyoya was to busy thinking, he didn't realise you were waving a hand in his face.

"Hello? Kyoya? Are you in there?"

"What?"

"Are you okay? You spaced out for a minute there..." You asked, putting a hand on your hip, blushing slightly, now that his gaze is on you.