Murasakibara x Reader

KnB~

"Atsushi! Did you eat my sweets again?" You whined, walking into your lounge to see your boyfriend sitting on the couch eating... something.

He looked over at you, a blank look on his face as he swallowed what he was eating. He watched as you walked towards him with crossed arms, pouting with a very cute look on your face.

"Now Y/N-chin, don't be sad, I can buy you more..." He said, pulling you down on top of his lap with you facing him.

"O-Oi! What are you doing Atsushi?" You asked, cocking your head to side as he lifted your arms around his shoulders.

"I want a hug?" You give him a questioning look and pout again.

"No! You ate my candy..." He sighs and pulls your face closer to his.

"And besides! You would just eat all the candy we brought anyway..." You whined.

He lifted his hand up to stroke your hair gently, thinking you were pissed at him.

"I'm sorry Y/N-chin..." You could here the sincere in his voice, even though his face wasn't showing much emotion.

You smirked slightly and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back slightly, realising that you were kidding with him.

You pulled back and turned around, sitting in his lap, as you giggle.

"You... Why would trick me like that?"

"Cause your cute when your being tricked!" You teased, snuggling into his chest.

"And we can buy more sweets later~"

"Okay!" He said excitedly, wrapping his arms around you.

Here you go! A short, sweet oneshot with our favourite purple haired basketball playing giant. I hope you like it and I'll see you next time~
BYE BYE!