Jock! Natsu x Nerd! Reader Lemon

WARNING! This story has sexual content. If you do not like it, please skip this chapter and go onto the next chapter! Thanks~

This was requested by taylorshae01~ Please go follow her she's amazing! She has a yaoi book so go read it!! ;3 <3

"So are you coming to the game tonight Y/N?" Lucy's sweet voice spoke out as I closed my locker door, turning around to face her.

"Not sure, I have an exam to study fo-"

"Enough with the studying Y/N~ I want you to come watch me play..." Natsu walked up, pouting.

"I'm sorry  guys but..." You looked away, only to see the most popular girl in school glaring at you and flipping her middle finger at you. Natsu hadn't followed your gaze but Lucy had and her eyes widened. She sighed.

"It's okay... You don't have to come if you don't want to..." She smiled at you and you sighed in relief. She flicked your forehead, smirking at you.

"But I expect you to come to the next one! Especially since I'm going~" She said and you giggled slightly. You nod and she smiles brightly. Lucy and Natsu both hug you tightly and then wave at you, running off to their other friends while you walk home.

~Time Skip~

"Then you times the four and add the nineteen..." You had been studying for about 3 and a half hours by now, enjoying some newer music and eating some M&M's. You had just finished your math homework when you heard a knock on your door.

"Sweetie? It's me," Your mums spoke out. "Someone's here to see you, your father and I are going out for the night, we'll see you tomorrow morning!" You heard the front door shut and you open your door, walking into the living room to see...

"Natsu?" He grinned and waved.

"Hey Y/N!" You punched his shoulder. "Hey! What was that for..." He wined. You grabbed his shirts collar and pulled him towards you, a confused yet angry look on your face.

"What are you doing here?! You have a game right now!"  He rubs the back of his neck.

"I wanted to see you Y/N~" He flirtatiously said. Your eyes widened and you blushed a bright red, letting go of his shirt on crossing your arms, huffing.

"Whatever... What do you need?" Natsu contemplated for a moment and then smiled.

"Well... I do want some food~ But I just thought of something even better~" He smirked, moving towards you. You moved back but he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

"I want you~" He pushed his lips against yours, a small moan escaping your mouth as he licks your bottom lip. You hesitantly give him access, his tongue entering your mouth and claiming his new territory. Your first kiss is being taken by Natsu... Your childhood friend and lifelong crush. He pulled back, your arms had made their way around his neck, and you were both panting slightly.

"N-Natsu?"

He smiled slightly and pulled you in for a hug.

"I love you Y/N..." He whispered into your ear. You felt your eyes get teary and you pulled back, kissing him lightly on the lips.

"I love you too..." You mumbled against his lips. He gripped onto your waist and pulled you up, your legs wrapping around his waist as you kissed passionately. Moving to your bedroom, he placed you gently on the bed and move kisses down from your lips to your neck, soon finding your sweet spot and abusing the area.