Kuroko Tetsuya x Male! Reader Lemon Part 2

Taylorshae01 wanted a second part to this, so here you go!

Warning! This story has sexual content. If you do not like it, please skip this chapter and go onto the next chapter! Thanks~

KnB~

"M/N?" Kuroko looked up at you with expectation in his eyes. You knew what he wanted, though you had never topped.

"Tetsu... Are you sure? I'm not that good..." You said with doubt in your voice. He pulled you down, kissing you deeply as he wraps his arms around your neck.

Pulling away, he glances up at you, a blush on his face. You feel his arms fall to his sides and he looks away, as you straddle him.

You move your hands up to his school uniforms top and you unbutton it, feeling his chest as he sits up so you can pull it off. He locks your lips together and you reach down, pulling his pants zipper down.

You push him down back onto the bed and move down, pinching one of his nipples while placing the other in your mouth. You twirled it around in your mouth as Kuroko moans loudly.

"M-M/N~" You look up and remove your mouth from his chest.

"Yes Tetsu?~"

"H-Hurry up~" He was squirming underneath you, it was so cute to you. You kiss him and Kuroko takes off your top, pulling away and starts to pull his pants off.

He reached down and unzipped your pants, reaching in and pulling out your manhood. He moves down and pops your length in his mouth, sucking on the tip. You moan loudly as he bobs his head up and down, sucking roughly.

"T-Tetsu~" You moan loudly as he uses his hand to play with the part of your penis that he can't fit in his mouth. You could feel yourself getting closer and you whined out in pleasure.

"I-I'm gon-na cu-" You cry out as you cum in his mouth, and he swallows all of your semen.

"G-Geez Tetsuya~ Y-You didn't h-have to swallow all o-of it~" You said, panting.

"I wanted to..." He mumbled, moving into a lying down position on the bed. You helped him take his boxers off and you pushed a finger into him without warning.

"A-ah! M/N~" You move your finger in and out of his hole while he moaned loudly. You inserted another finger into him, stretching him out as his face morphed to pleasure mixed with pain.

"Tetsu? Are you okay?" He nodded slightly.

"Y-Yeah... Keep going~"

You put another finger in stretching him out even more as he moaned louder and louder. After a small while longer, you smile affectionately at him.

"Are you ready, Tetsu?"

He nodded in in pleasure. You positioned you member at his hole and then thrust your full length inside of him, making him scream your name. You thrust, slamming in and out of his hole, when he suddenly yelled out in ecstasy.

"R-Right there M/N!"

You thrust in the exact same place and he pulls you down, passionately kisses you. You slip your tongue in his mouth, exploring each others mouths as you hit his pleasure spot over and over.

With a few more thrusts, you could feel yourself getting closer, and your thrusts were getting slower.

"M/N! Tog-together!" He moaned out. You grunted, nodded you head and you both moaned out in pleasure, cumming together.

You pulled out of him and fell next to him on the bed, both of you out of breath.

"T-That was f-fun..." You huffed out, as Kuroko snuggled into you chest. He hummed in agreement while nodding as he slowly drifts off to sleep, and you kiss him on the head, falling asleep with him.