Ryuu x Reader

This was requested by crystalgemninja! Hope you like it!

Key:

Y/N - Your Name

F/C - Favourite Colour

H/C - Hair Colour

Akagami no Shirayukihime~

(Y/N POV)

"Shirayuki? Look at these herbs!" You crouched to some old looking weeds near the river, smiling as the red haired girl walked up, crouching down next to you. "Are these the herbs we are looking for?"

"Yes! Thank you Y/N!" She replied, patting your head. You were a apprentice Court Herbalist, like Shirayuki was a few months ago. You had recently been sent on a trip with Shirayuki and Ryuu to collect certain healing herbs, but you had the special task of researching which  herbs you needed, and then going with them to find them.

"Ryuu? Y/N found them!" She yelled out to the young boy writing something in a book.

"Okay... Lets take them back to camp..." He said, not looking away from his book. You saw Shirayuki grab the herbs and stand, you doing the same. Shirayuki starts to walk ahead of you and Ryuu, as he finishes writing something and then looks over at you. You had been staring at him in curiosity, wondering about him. Suddenly, his face turned red and he averted his eyes, turning around and walking after Shirayuki. You internally squealed and then followed after them.

~Time Skip~

You had finished collecting for the day, and you were all now sitting around a campfire. Shirayuki had fallen asleep, so it was just you and Ryuu awake.

"Hey Ryuu? How old are you again?"

"12..."

"Wow!" You suddenly yell out, causing Ryuu to lose focus of what he was doing to look up at you startled. "I'm a year older than you? That's weird! I mean, you are a genius Herbalist after all! And I'm an apprentice..." You both hear a groan to see Shirayuki move to face the other way in her sleep.

"Whoops..." You whisper.

"It's not that weird..." He said quietly, looking down to write in his book again. You get up and move closer to him, sitting down next to him. You look over his shoulder, only for him to hide what he was doing by closing his book.

"Aww, come on... I wanna see~" You pout cutely, making him blush again. You averts his gaze once more and you grab onto his hand, shaking it up and down. "Please~"

"No..."

"Yes~"

"Y/N? Please stop shaking my hand, my arm is sore..." You smile and let go, as his blush deepens. After about five minutes, he goes back to writing in his book. You don't look at book, instead focusing on his writing patterns. To be honest, it kinda looks like he's drawing.

"Hey Ryuu? What are you drawing?" He stops and looks at you, a slight shocked look across his face.

"H-How did you know I was drawing?"

"They way your hand is moving..." You say, yawning. He glances at you and then sighs.

"If you're that tired, go to sleep..." You hum in response and then lay down, snuggling into your blanket.

'It's way to cold...' You sit back up, your blanket still wrapped around you. A thought then crosses your mind.

"Ryuu?" He turns his head and you move closer, wrapping your arms around his torso. He doesn't move, startled and slightly confused on why your hugging him.

"W-What are you doing?" He asks quietly.

"You're warm..." You reply, snuggling into him. You look up at him and stare into his aqua blue eyes, as his face flushes red. You can feel your cheeks turning red and you smile warmly. He stare back at you and the lifts his drawing back up, a smile on his face as your eyes widen at the picture.

Its you, holding a F/C flower.

"R-Ryuu... It's so pretty!" You exclaim quietly. He nervously laughs as he looks away, giving you a chance to lift yourself up and kiss him on the cheek. You hide your face in you chest and you stay there, until you start drifting off to sleep. A hand starts caressing your H/C hair softly, helping you fall asleep.

The Next Morning:

(No ones POV)

Shirayuki yawned and streacthed, sitting up.

"Good Morn-" She stopped herself when her eyes landed on the site in front of her. Ryuu and Y/N were laying down, cuddling with Ryuu's arms around you waist and you snuggled in his chest. Shirayuki smiled at the sight, giggling to herself.

"Finally..."

HELLO! BREE HERE! I'm back~ I'm once again at home sick~ So I thought I do another request! Hope you like it crystalgemninja! It was fun to write! Make sure to check out the request chapter if you want to request a character!

I'll see you in the next chapter! Bree Out!BYE BYE!