Modern! Roommates! Gray X Sick!Natsu

AN: Based on the picture. They are also already dating so they may be a bit OOC! I'm sorry but
I had a hard time finding a scenario... XDD Requested by Lissa_bear101! Hope you like it!

Fairy Tail~

"Natsu? I'm home..." Gray said as he entered his shared house, carrying a bag of food and medication.

"W-Welcome back..." A sick voice could be heard from the living room as Gray took off his shoes and left them at the door, entering the living room to see Natsu snuggled into some blankets with tissues surrounding him.

"How was school?" His voice was strained.

"Alright? It was weird without a certain pink haired idiot causing a ruckus..." Gray replied, smirking.

"H-Hey!" Natsu say, coughing afterward. "Stripper..." He muttered under his breath, laughing to himself.

"I heard that!" Gray said as he walked into the kitchen. He opened up the bag and grabbed out each item, which consisted of food ingredients, medicine and water bottles.

"Oi Flame head, what do you want to eat?" He heard a cough from the living room and looked through the doorframe, to see Natsu holding up the finger.

"Soup y-you dick..." He replied, having a coughing fit afterwards. Gray rolled his eyes and chuckled, laughing to himself as he prepared the soup.

"And get me some water too!"

~Time Skip~

"Here you go..." Gray said, placing a bowl on the table in front of Natsu.

"T-Thanks..." He said, grabbing the spoon and scooping some soup up, blowing on it and sipping some. He ate the soup for a while well Gray cleaned up in the kitchen, stopping and looking at the doorframe.

"Hey-y Gray?" A hum was heard from the kitchen.

"C-can you come here?" Footsteps came closer, and Natsu felt the seat next to him deepen.

"Yeah Nastu?" Natsu's cheeks turned a red colour and he looked away from Gray, holding his arms out. Gray's head tilted to the side and he raised an eyebrow.

"What are yo-"

"Give me a hug..." Gray's eyes widened and his cheek dusted pink.

"Why?"

"Because," the pink haired boy looked at the blue haired boy. "I want a hug!"

Gray looked at Natsu questionably but complied, moving closer and wrapping his arms around Natsu in a tight embrace. Natsu relaxed in Gray's arms, snuggling into his chest as he warmed up. Gray looked down at Natsu and smiles lightly.

"Hey Gray?"

"Yeah?"

"I luv you..." Natsu's voice was muffled in Gray's chest and Gray could see Natsu's ears turn red. Gray moves the hair off of Natsu's forehead and kisses it, causing Natsu to jolt backwards.

"What was that for!?" Natsu yelled slightly, pouting.

"You were being cute?" Gray chuckled and got up, getting to the doorframe and then stopping.

"Oh yeah Natsu?" Natsu looked up at him.

"Love you too~" He smirked, poking his tongue out then walking back into the kitchen while Natsu's face turned even redder.

HELLO! I'm backkkkkkk! And guess what I did?! Injured myself! Yay! I tore a tendon/ligament in my leg and now it's hurts like... God I don't know I've never felt this pain before... And now I'm wearing a brace on my leg! Thank you so much for reading though!

Also, please go to the request chapter if you want a request done! Thanks and see you in the next chapter! Bree out! BYE BYE!