Tsukishima Kei x Reader

Haikyuu~

"Kei, I'm bored~" You were lying on his bed while he was listening to music and reading a book. You sat up and pouted while moving towards the boy. You poke his cheek continuously, causing him to break his concentration and groan at you, pulling off his headphones.

"What do you want Y/N?" You look at him with the 'are you serious' look on your face. You sigh and look away, bringing your knees up to your chest.

"I'm bored... Why am I here?" Tsukishima looked at you and sighed, patting his lap. You smile shyly and moved to his lap, snuggling into his warmth. He snuggled his face into the back of your neck and breathed in.

"Why? Because you wanted to come Y/N..." Your mouth made an 'O' shape and you giggled, laughing at your forgetfulness. He wraps his arms around you and you look at him, tilting your head.

"Kei?" He shifts his eyes up to meet yours. "Why are you always so... 'Lovey' when we're alone?" You can feel him tighten his arms around you and he sighs.

"Is it because you're shy at expressing romantic things in public? I mean all we've done is hold hands in public..."

"Do you want me to?" You turned around, shuffling off of his lap and looking up at him. You tilt your head in confusion.

"Do what?"

"Kiss you, hug you, that kinda stuff..." You can feel that your cheeks are red and he grins. You pout at his reaction and look away, crossing your arms.

"You don't have to..." The words come out as a mumble and he looks at you, chuckling as he lays down, his head landing on the pillow. You feel his hand grab your waist area and he pulls you down, pulling you into his chest. You look up at him and he grins as your face turns red again. He pulls you into a kiss, his tongue snaking it's way in your mouth as your hands move their way up to his hair.

He moves his head to the side and deepens the kiss, a moan escaping your mouth. He gets on top of you causing him to push all his weight on you and you pull back, gasping for air.

"K-Kei! You're heavy~" You whined, both of you blushing, though you knew your face was definitely brighter. You looked up to see a sight that you never usually see. Tsukishima's face was slightly red, his eyes slightly hazed and his hair messy. You looked away, glaring at the wall.

"Nevermind..." He lay back down and wrapped his arms around you, looking down at you.

"What was that?" You snuggled into his chest once more.

"I don't want others seeing your expressions..." He chuckled, tightening the hug.

"Is someone jealous?" You lifted your hand up smiling as you pinch his cheek.

"Oh shut up you!"

AN: Hi fabulous readers! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please feel free to go to the request chapter if you would like to request a one shot! Whispers: I know he was a little OOC - (is slapped) I'm sorry! *Bows* I'll see you in the next chapter! Bree out! BYE BYE!