Sebastian X Reader - Lemon

This was requested by taylorshae01 Go follow her! =^~^= Enjoy!!

Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji~

"Seba-Sebastian!" You moan out as his hand squeezes your thigh. He kisses you, exploring his new territory. Shoving his tongue in your mouth, he removed your shorts, leaving you in your underwear. Your top was already gone as he walked in on you changing.
You were very confused, why on earth would he even want to touch you? You push him away, leaving your hand on his shoulder, one resting on the bed.

"Sebastian! W-why are you doing this? And w-what if someone walks in on u-us?" You ask, a deep crimson colour forming on your cheeks. He simply stares at you. He opens his mouth to speak and that silky smooth, luscious voice answers you.

"Why? Because Y/N... I can," He says, pausing. "Have you really not noticed Y/N? I've made it so easy for you..." You look at him confused even more, noticed what? The fact that he pushes you around and makes you do his jobs?

"I'm, infatuated with you..."

"Huh?" Your face blushes a deeper red,
"W-what's that suppose to mean!" You ask loudly, starting to rant on about how he is way out of your league. He moved his head down to your neck and nipped, shutting you up.

"Now, now Y/N~ You don't want to wake up the young lord, do you?" He grins.

"S-shut up..." You groan as his hand moves down to your womanhood, rubbing you slowly. Moans escape your mouth and he moves faster. He starts to remove his jacket and you stop him, staring up at him. He looks at you for a bit, then realises what you want.

"Alright then, go ahead~"

You move your hands to his jacket, popping the buttons open and removing it. You shaking hands reach his shirt and you start remove it, as Sebastian watches you. You move your hands up the shirt and start to move it down his shoulders, seeing how fit he is.

"You seem to be enjoying the view Y/N~" He says, smirking. You mumble shut up and he unzips his pants, leaving them on. He goes back to playing with your womanhood and kisses you again, grinning into the kiss.

You move one of your hands down to his pants, catching of guard as you grab his member and start pumping it. A blush appears on his face, and he slightly moans.

"F-Fuck~" You moan out, as you feel him pull down your panties and start to finger you.

"A-ah~" You start to pump him faster and he grunts, kissing you again. He puts two more fingers in and you let go of him, grabbing onto the bed sheets.

"Seb-Sebastian~ I'm gonna~" He grinned at you and stopped, replacing his fingers with the tip of his penis.

"Ah-"

"I know your a virgin Y/N..." He said cutting you off.

"I'll be gentle~" He said, pushing in slightly.

"Ah- It h-hurts~" You cry out, gripping onto his shoulders. He pushed in further, not saying anything.

"Seba- ah~"

"Y-your so tight..." He grunted out in pleasure. He let you adjust, and you moaned out in pleasure. He pulled fully out, making you feel empty, then thrusted back in.

You wrapped your legs around his waist and grip harder onto his shoulders, moving with him as the pleasure increased.

"Y-Y/N~"

"Seb-Ah!"

You were on cloud nine and you didn't want it to stop. Yeah, it hurt a bit but right now, it was just adding to the pleasure that you and Sebastian were feeling.

"I- I'm gonna-" You gasped out, while Sebastian groaned.

"M-me to Y/N~" He moaned out.

You saw all white and the swelling in your stomach build up as you felt yourself releasing, Sebastian doing so as well. He lay on top of you, the both of you breathing heavily and relaxing, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Well, that was fun. I know it's shorter than normal, and that it's not as good as the others but I was rushing slightly... XD

I hope your all having a good day/night and I'll see you next time~ Bye Bye~ =^~^=