Oikawa x Reader

"Y/N-chan!" Oh god, not again. You sigh and turn a page, hiding your blush as you feel him grab your arm. You look at him, his famous grin plastered against his face.

"What do you want Oikawa?" You could feel the stares from the other girls burning into you.

"Y/N-chan~ I told you to call me Tōru!" He whined. You looked over at Iwaizumi and mouthed, 'Help me' but he chuckled at your reaction, shaking his head evilly.

"Oikawa..." He whined again. "Tōru... Please let go of my arm?" He groans and lets you go, going to whine to his precious 'Iwa-chan'. You looked around the room and you could see every girl glaring at you, making you uncomfortable. You close your book and place it in your bag, picking your bag up and leaving the room, Iwaizumi and Oikawa watching you leave with confused looks on their faces.

~Time Skip~

"The storm outside is getting worse..." Sitting on your bed, you watch the rain fall down outside. Suddenly, your phone buzzes.

To Y/N

From Unknown - Y/NNNNNN-CHANNNN~ It's Tōru! (づ。◕‿‿   ◕。)づ Why did you leave class during lunch?  o(╥﹏╥)o

You look down at your phone sighing. Changing his name, you answer him.

To Tōru

From Y/N - How did you get my number? ⊂•⊃_⊂• ⊃

-----------

To Y/N

From Tōru - Your friends! Now tell me~  (⊙ヮ⊙)

Gawd, you kinda hate them right now. Pulling your legs up to your chest, you type a message back.

To Tōru

From Y/N -   I wanted to be alone for a while?

-----------

To Y/N

From Tōru   - Oh! Well, I have something for you! Look out your window! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Your eyes widen.

To Tōru

From Y/N - Wait... what? ಠ_ಠ

You swing your legs over the side of your bed and place your phone down, moving to your window. Looking down from your window, you see Oikawa look up from under an umbrella and wave from the driveway.

"Tōru?!" You run downstairs and open the front door, Oikawa walking inside. He places the umbrella down and you whack him on the head.

"What the hell are you doing?! Do you want to get sick?" Oikawa looks at you, his eyes suddenly filling with fake tears.

"Oh Y/N~ You do care about me!" He wrapped his arms around you excitedly. You struggled in his embrace, a massive blush on your face.

"T-Tōru... Please let me go..." He let go and you sighed, rubbing your temples.

"Why are you here?"

"Here!" He holds out your math book and a dumb look appears on your face.

"Tha-" You go to grab your book and he moves it out of your reach, looking down at your with a grin.

"Wait, I brought it here through a storm so I think I deserve a reward~"

"A reward?" You crossed your arms and tilted your head. "What kind of reward?" He looked at you and smirked.

"I want a kiss!" You face flared up as he acted in a childish manner.

"A kiss!?" He nods in a fast pace and you look away. You can feel your face radiating heat, and he tilts his head.

"Please? Just on the cheek~" You look at him dumbfoundedly.

"J-Just on the cheek right?" He nods, staring. You sigh and move towards him, placing one hand on his right shoulder as you go to kiss his cheek. 

He smirks and moves his head, causing your lips to collide together. Your eyes go wide and he wraps his arms around your waist, pulling your closer as he drops your math book on the ground.

Your eyes slowly close and you hesitantly kiss back, gripping his shoulders as he licks your bottom lip, asking for permission to enter. You shyly open your mouth let him push his tongue against yours, a slight moan escaping into the kiss.

He pulls back and looks at you, a small blush on his face while your face was bright red.

"T-Tōru... W-Why did y-you..." His face morphed into confusion then he laughed, shaking his head.

"Really Y/N-chan? I've been giving you hints for months now~" You tilt your head to the side, which is extremely cute to him.

"You have?" He nods and moves closer to your ear, speaking quietly.

"I love you Y/N-chan~" He nuzzles into you neck and you pull away, your hands still on his shoulders. Looking away, you mumble some words. You look at him and you can see his face, which has confusion written all over it.

"I-I love you too Tōru..." You repeat yourself. He suddenly pulls you closer, hugging you tightly as he nuzzles into your neck once more. You wrap your arms around his neck, hugging him back. He lifts you up by the waist and he moves you both to the couch, laying on top of you and nuzzling into you even more.

He pulls back and you look at each other. You pull him down and kiss him lightly on the lips, surprising him. He kisses you back, as you both enjoy each others warmth and comfort. You spent the rest of the night together, snuggling and watching movies.

AN: YAY! A FLUFFY CHAPTER! With this womanizer too~ I wuv Oikawa and his childness-ness~ Is that a word? ANYWHO! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter, and please check out the request chapter if you want to make a request! I'll see you in the next chapter! Bree out! BYE BYE! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ