Fight for who you love

Chapter 1. Just lonely me.

I've never known what it has felt like to be in love, maybe it's because I haven't ever experienced it or maybe it's because no one has ever loved me.

I had been without a boyfriend for some time now infact it had been years, however there was a boy id liked since I was 4; even though I'd had a boyfriend I still liked him. He had a girlfriend - she was beautiful and they loved each other. He was tall and handsome with soft brown hair and everytime he looked at me I felt a weird sensation, something I had never experienced.

Sorry I was too busy thinking about him I forgot to tell you his name: Louis, Louis Tomlinson.

Anyway this is my story of how I met my dream boyfriend!

*************

My dog barked at me as I stared into space, he startled me licking my hands till they were wrinkly. I was looking at a picture of one direction, a boy band who lived near me; my best friends and one of the boys I was in love with. Not the celebrity crush type love but real love, well I think it was love anyway, seeing as Id never experienced it before.

I stared longingly at the picture, wishing that one day Louis and I may be an item. Wishful thinking that was, because if his girlfriend had anything to do with it I would be dead and gone.

My dog barked again. I snapped out of my daydream and came back to reality - something i wish I wasn't a part of. I am best friends with Niall so he introduced me to all the boys and today we are going for lunch at Nando's (naills choice obviously)!

The doorbell rang so I ran to the mirror, checked my lippy, plumped up my hair, breathed deeply and opened the door. Niall was standing there with the biggest grin on his face, excited for this occasion. He was stood with Louis while the other boys sat waiting in the car. my heart skipped a beat.

"Hi" I said, almost choking on my words.

"Hello" Niall and Louis answered in unison "all ready?"

I grabbed my bag and my phone, said goodbye to my beautiful dog and closed the door delicately behind me. I gave Niall a hug as we walked towards the car, Louis was driving and I got sit in the passenger seat! I almost died when he said to me,

"You look beautiful tonight".

I was lost for words and I gave a quick shy reply of,

"Thank you".

Surprisingly enough we listened to a 1D song and we were listening to it the whole way there. Everyone in the car was laughing and smiling including me and as we arrived at Nando's I had a feeling this was going to be a fantastic evening!