Chapter 26

Chapter 26.

I haven't actually asked harry yet but I think he'll like the idea. I'm going to ask him this morning when Emily or Louis aren't around.

I woke up in my own home, for some strange reason. Thinking about it harry must of dropped me home last night. But I could smell the sweet smell of bacon drifting around the house and I could hear pots ands pans clanging and banging against the side. I put on my dressing gown, which harry gave back to me after borrowing it, and plodded down the stairs. I saw harry stirring some scrambled egg on the stove. I yawned and sat at the table.

"Did you not go home last night?" I said sleepily.

"No I didn't want to leave you babe" he said.

Babe? I don't like it when people call me that but I went along with it anyway.

"I'm making you an English breakast" he said happily focused on making the presentation great.

"Aw sweet" I said my belly rumbling, it was almost 11:00 and I hadn't eaten anything since yesterday midday.

Harry came to the table with two plates in his hands. He placed one down in front of me along with a cup of tea. There was 3 pieces of bacon, scrambled egg, hash browns, toast, sausages, mushrooms and tomatoes. It looked wonderfully scrumptious. Me and harry said nothing as we gobbled down our delicious breakfast. As I finished I pushed my plate towards the middle of the table.

"That was amazing thank you. Oh and Harry there was something I wanted to ask you" I said.

"Yea ok" he replied.

"Well it's hard to ask because I feel rude but I've been rather lonely recently and.."

Harry interrupted me mid sentence.

"Would you like to move in with me?" He asked quickly. "That was what you were going to ask right?"

"Yes and thank you!" I thrust my arms and leaned across the table hugging harry. He grinned and squeezed me tight.

"I'll tell Louis later" harry said.

"No it's ok I'll tell him" I have a fake smile and walked to the dishwasher to put my plate inside. "Infact ill get dressed and go tell him now" I said.

"Ok babe" he said.

There's that word again babe. Erghhh.

After I was changed me and harry walked hand in hand back to his. I could get used to that I kept thinking. We talked all the way back and we found out a lot of things about each other. I then got cold and he put his jacket round my shoulders. Cringey but sweet. As we approached the door step Emily and Louis were just getting out of their car and opening the front door.

"Louis!" Harry shouted over.

Louis glanced back and saw us hand in hand. He wasn't happy you could tell. Was he jealous?

Me and harry sat in the lounge on the sofa and I gave Harry's jacket back to him.

"Louis, Emily could you come here a second?" Harry shouted from the lounge to the kitchen.

"Yep just coming!" Louis shouted back.

I heard footsteps sounding down the corridor then the lounge door opened. Louis and Emily walked in and sat in the sofa infront of us. Harry looked at me.

"We have something we want to tell you" he said.

"So do we" Louis answered wondering what our news could be. "You first though" Louis said again.

"Ok well Jamie is going to move in" harry said excitedly. I looked at Harry's smile growing across his face. I smiled too and hugged harry purposefully. Louis and Emily looked stunned.

"Well what's your news then!" Harry asked happily. "Can't be as good as ours."

"Ours is the same, Emily's moving in too" Louis said blankly. I looked around and everyone was as shocked as I was. Me, Emily, Louis and harry all living under the same roof. This should be interesting.