Fight for who you love

Chapter 4. Trouble

My face dropped as I saw Louis' stunning girlfriend. She had long, blonde hair, big blue eyes and freckles on her cheeks. She was slightly taller than me I saw as she stood up to greet me. I was jealous of her and it made me sad knowing Louis had found someone so much better than me.

A polite voice interrupted my thoughts,

"Hi I'm Emily, I've heard all about you and your nasty moves you made on my boyfriend. Notice I said MY boyfriend and not yours".

"Emily I told you not to make a fuss" Louis said from the kitchen "I'm sorry jamie".

I stared at her lips not believing what I had just heard. Louis had told her everything. Everything.

"Your not even going to say sorry you selfish bitch".

"EMILY! That's enough go get me a beer would you and let me talk to Jamie a second?" Louis yelled.

"And leave you alone with that twat I don't think so babe" Emily snapped pointing her bony yet elegant finger at me.

I carried on staring feeling my eyes sink into my head. I wanted to disappear right now and bury my head in sand. Then I gathered the courage and I said to her,

"For starters I'm not a twat you bimbo and I was not stealing your boyfriend or whatever you'd like to call it but I'd say I was practising" I said as nicely as I could.

"What practising for a boyfriend you'll never have?" She replied with an eyebrow raised.

That was it I would have none of her crap. I pounced at her like a lion pulling at her extensions which I thought was her hair.

"YOU FAKE!" I cried scratching at her face. "YOUR FAKE, FAKE, FAKEEE!" I yelled ripping at her beautiful, silver dress. Emily screamed and Louis pulled us apart. I went for a punch but hit Louis by accident he cried and sat down, his nose bleeding. Me and Emily stopped in horror.

"What have you done?" Emily sneered at me.

"I'm so sorry" I said apologetically.

"Sorry, your sorry are you?" Louis moaned. "Get out!"

I stood there taking in what just happened. What had I done? I had made things so much worse again. Again.