Fight for who you love

Chapter 12. Unbelievable

As I read the text I could not believe my eyes. It was far too rude to read aloud. But I saw what it said and it went a little something like this:

"Hi

Just to let you all know I'm moving because you have fudged me right off. Your a stupid dick and I can't believe you were my best friend. Notice how I said MY best friend. I don't know how I ever liked Louis, he's a skank and I've been put right off him. K thanks bye"

I didn't read the rest aloud because there was a lot of swearing involved.

"Emily sent you that" I said surprised.

"How do you know?" Niall asked me shocked.

"Because she stole my phone and when I had a fight with her she said 'notice how I said MY....'"

"The little..." He trailed off as Emily walked through nialls front door. "What do you think your doing?! You can't just walk in here like you own the place!"

"Would be mighty fine to live here though" Emily sneered.

"Maybe you could steel it like you stole my phone" I hissed interrupting her.

"This grubby thing is rubbish anyway, just like your clothes" she giggled chucking my phone at me.

"You think it's funny do you? You can laugh when the police arrest you." I said trying to worry her.

"You wouldn't would you?" Emily's face turning from a grin to a concerned look.

"Got them on speed dial in case of an emergency" I said.

She stamped her feet on the ground like a little toddler throwing a tantrum and walked out the house. Since she had been dumped she had got grumpier. Why she's still hanging around I don't know.

Niall got me a drink of whiskey and we sat and watched a movie with popcorn and some chocolate. We watched a chick flick then an action film. We chatted about everything that we had missed out on. It felt like I was meditating because for once i felt at peace with the world and with Emily for some strange reason. I snuggled in nialls arms as he played with my hair twisting and twirling it round his fingers.

I stayed there till about 11:30pm having a good old gossip with my best friend. It was so nice to spend some time with him again. He had apologised to me for everything that had happened and I said sorry too. I felt bad for all the stress I had put him through. All of this wouldn't of happened if I didn't make a move on Louis in Nando's and for that I totally blame myself for everything that has happened so far.

So far...

So far...

So far...

Those words echoed in my head.