Chapter 20

Chapter 20

"Wow, slow down, have you thought about this long and hard? Is this really what you want to do. I can make you an appointment with a therapist." She said sounding worried.

"Yes of course it's what I want to do, I can't have him as a father when I'm in love with someone else" I stammered.

"Okay but seriously your young, vulnerable and scared I can see that" she said only trying to be nice and helpful.

"Please" I pleaded.

"Well then if your sure" she said nervously. "Let me take a quick test first"

*************

After I had waited for her for a while so she could tell me my results she finally arrived with a piece of yellow paper clasped in one hand.

"I'm afraid you can't have an abortion" she said solemnly.

"Why?!" I asked panicking.

"Your too far into your pregnancy, I mean its too late." She said as softly as she could. "We can you some help, a midwife, therapy sessions all that sort of stuff and....

"I don't want that!" I shouted Interrupting her mid sentence. I stormed out the room.

I slammed the door behind me and attracted a lot of staring people all looking at me bluntly. I sighed and walked out of the surgery. I knew where I was but I didn't want to go back to the park and I didn't want to go back to my house so I just wondered around town for a bit.

As I was walking through the town centre I saw zayn rushing through the crowd with buster in his arms. He ran towards me waving.

"I understand you want to be alone right now but i thought you might of wanted some dog company" he smiled.

I half smiled back at him and said

"Thank you, please don't leave, I don't actually want to be alone"

"Sure, oh and I bought your phone" he said nicely.

"You're so sweet thank you" I said smiling.

We walked around town then he dropped me back off at mine. I was lonely in my house and I didn't want him to leave but I didn't tell him that. So I though I would invite jaydene for a sleepover. I know she's upset at the moment but in hoping it would cheer her up a bit, eating chocolate and pigging out. I called her and she liked the idea and got a bit excited. It was good to hear her happy again.

The doorbell rang and I ran to the door swinging the door open. Jaydene was stood there with a mini suitcase in her hand, a duvet, a pillow and a massive, giant chocolate bar. She grinned at me then laughed and stepped inside.

"This is so exciting, thanks for cheering me up Jamie!" She smiled.

"Anytime! Oh and I was thinking we could build a den in the living room to sleep in tonight and make it so cozy!" I shouted as if I was 5 again.

"Omg yea! I bought so much food!" She laughed.

"Good!" I said laughing too.

Jaydene dumped her stuff in the living room and we ran upstairs, she didn't mention anything about babies which was good because I wasn't in the mood either. We reached my room and grabbed everything off of my bed. I then grabbed loads of blankets from on top of my wardrobe and we ran back down the stairs again. This was going to be so fun, I had never really done this before because I have only ever had boys as friends but I was looking forward to it and by the looks of things, so was jaydene.