Fight for who you love

Chapter 2 NANDO'S

I jumped out the car and sweetly thanked Louis for driving us there. Boy I got lost in his eyes and things became awquard from then on but he was still as sweet as ever. Niall offered to pay for me, I refused but he insisted. I had a extremely hot wrap! So did Louis and here on in me and Louis found out we had a lot in common.

"How's your girlfriend louis" asked harry.

"Shes great" said louis leaning over the table reaching for a knife and fork getting tomato ketchup all over his white shirt.

"Shoot!" Complained Louis.

"Hey let me get that for you" I offered taking the tissue out of his hand and gently wiping his now red T-shirt.

"Erm thanks"

"No worries" I replied looking up at Louis. His eyes met mine and we stared at each other for a moment. i felt his hand touch mine and when I thought it was right for me to make a move he took my hand off of his, coughed and walked awquardly towards the boys restroom. What had I done? I felt my face burning and I ran outside for some fresh air. A clear blue tear trickled down my cheek and I felt a warm hand touch my back. It was Niall.

"Babe I'm sorry i didn't realise y..you" he trailed off.

"And I suppose you saw everything?" I sniffed.

"Yea but its just that Louis has a girlfriend and he loves her" he said as gently as he could "he couldn't do that to her, I'm sorry".

Suddenly tears came from nowhere,

"I was stupid, I should of known better what is wrong with me?!" I cryed.

"Nothing babe" Niall said sweetly "I'll take you home".

We arrived back at my place after an embarrassing evening, Niall gave me a kiss on the cheek and left me. He had to go back for the boys as they had no car after Niall took it. I slipped my Pj's on got a tub of ice cream and turned the telly on snuggling up with my dog. I ate till I was full enough to explode eating my embarrassment away. I decided I would apologise to Louis tomorrow, and I had my fingers crossed nothing would go wrong again.