Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Oh god. Oh no. I couldn't breathe. Not Emily. It couldn't be? Why would it be? He liked me didnt he? i was so confused, upset and annoyed. annoyed at that bitch for ruining my chances. I'd been in this situation before. I ran and ran. For some reason I ran to Harry's. I ran so fast I was struggling for oxygen. All air had been sucked from me. I couldn't let harry know why I was here. I didn't bother about knocking I just ran straight in. Harry obviously didn't hear me so I ran upstairs to his bedroom where I found him sitting on his bed. He was confused to why I was here I could tell but he looked happy at the same time. I stood in the doorway panting. I gathered up some courage and walked slowly over to where harry was sitting. Still confused to what I was doing, harry put his magazine down and looked me in the eyes. I sat myself on his lap, facing him, and kissed him slowly. We moved in sync. (In a way I felt bad because he didn't know what I was doing, that I was using him. But if you think about it it's a win win situation.)

He urged to explore my mouth and of course I let him. He pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me.

(No need for details here!)

------------------------------------

Even though it was only 3:00pm when I woke Harry lay next to me in his boxers and I was naked. When harry woke up he rolled over to me and wrapped his arm across my baby bump. His eyes fell on mine.

"I've wanted this to happen for ages. It's happened before but it didn't mean anything to you. But last night did. I felt it too" he said rubbing my belly with his ever so smooth hands.

I felt bad but I was mad at Emily which urged me on.

"Me too" i tried to smile sexily back at him.

He smiled too and he yawned and got up from the bed.

(HARRY)

I watched as jamie wrapped her body in my duvet and sat on the edge of the bed. I peered out of the window. Shit. Louis was making his way back to the house with Emily.

"Louis is almost back!" I said quickly to Jamie. To my surprise. Jamie got back into bed and pulled me in with her.

"I think it's time to tell Louis about US" she said, her voice so relaxed.

I heard the key turn in the lock. And then the laughter of Emily. Emily? I looked at Jamie who didn't look so confused.

"Harry I'm back! I've got some good news to tell you!" Louis shouted from downstairs.

" hey I'm upstairs Lou!" I shouted back.

I heard footsteps up the stairs as Emily and Louis both made their way to my room. As I heard the door creak I felt Jamie tense under the bed covers. He and Emily stood in the doorway.

"Oh hey...j...Jamie" he said he voice getting quieter.

" you and harry? Ahahah ha!" Emily sniggered as she saw me laying next to Jamie.

"Is there something funny" Jamie said beside me.

"Congratulations" Louis said sadly.

(JAMIE)

Something twigged inside Louis after he said that.

"Me and Emily are going to watch a romance since we are back together again. He snogged Emily, obviously trying to me make me jealous. The kiss went on for several minutes.

"Get a room!" I shouted as I rolled across to harry holding him tightly.

Jealousy war is on.