Chapter 33

I stared at the gorgeous yet terrifying women standing I front of me. I felt a huge hole fill but burst again in my heart.

"Mum, where have you been this whole time?!" I cried gesturing mum towards me and pulling her in for a long long hug.

"Someone that I shouldn't have been, I needed to be with you, be beside you when you grazed your knees, be the mother who calmed her daughter when a boy broke her heart. But I wasn't and I can possibly be the worst mother" she said tears welling in the corners of her eyes.

I said nothing but still gripping her tight whilst she hugged me and soothed the baby's bald head. Neither of us said anything for what seemed like a lifetime. Harry had left the room in order for me and my mum to talk.

"Mum, would you like to come back to my house tonight and we can talk about everything we both missed out on? I have a house of my own but I'm currently staying with my boyfriend Harry and his best friend Louis with his girlfriend. But I think I'll talk to Harry and persuade to come stay at my house with you for a bit" I said scared of the response.

"I'd love to but would it be ok if my boyfriend could stay too?" She said anxiously.

"Boyfriend?".

"Yes his names Allan and he's on his way over"

*silence*

Louis and Emily walked in with Harry and my sister. They all smiled at me and gave me the 'are you okay face'. Then a tall man with muscular arms and large feet walked through the door.

"There you are Sophie, (Jamie's mum), I couldn't find you!" A booming voice came out.

"Allan!" Sophie squeeled.

"Dad!" A small petite voice came from the corner.

Emily. Emily's dad.

"This is my dad everyone! I never introduced any one to him but here you are!" Emily said delightfully.

"Jamie" Sophie said "this is Allan and and we are getting married, I want you to be a bridesmaid and Emily of course!"

A squeel of delight came from Emily.

"But that means we we... Will be step sisters......"

"Yep!"

Omg.