Chapter 34

Chapter 34

"When's the wedding?" I asked still holding my gorgeous son who was now resting his blue eyes.

"Well we have been engaged for about 9 months now and the wedding is in 2 days". My mum said staring into Allan's annoying but terribly handsome eyes.

"2 days?!? Omg how did you even find me?" I asked.

"Your friend here, Louis is it?"

I stared at Louis and smiled at him I couldn't possibly love him more than I loved him now. Harrison awoken, he started to cry and as I settled him down Harry kissed my forehead. I pushed him away meanly. Emily had the biggest smile on her face and to be honest so did I. My mum was back thanks to Louis and I had just gone birth to the most adorable human on the earth. My son.

A nurse pushed the room door open and peeped her head around the door.

"Your being discharged Jamie, you and your baby are healthy to go home. Congratulations." She said beaming.

I looked at my mum, then at my son, then at Louis. Harry packed all my bags for me and my mum wheeled me out of the hospital in a wheelchair with Harrison in my arms.

"He's absolutely gorgeous" my mum whispered.

"I know" I said not looking up but into my sons eyes.

"Let's get you home ay? Tell me your address and we will get settled in. Me you Harry and Allan. I'll collect your stuff from Harry's later." My mum said softly, words I've been longing to here my entire life.

*evening*

"I've waited for you my whole life you know" I said randomly whilst watching the fire crackle snuggled on the sofa with my mum.

"I know love, and I've waited a long time to see you."

"But why didn't you come to me earlier?" I asked looking into her hazelnut eyes.

"I have been searching for you for years my love, never found you and here I am with my daughter, a daughter who is so beautiful and successful. I love you Jamie" my mum said.

"I love you too mum"

*TEXT FROM LOUIS*

Jamie........ I love you... Xoxox

My heart rose to my throat. My hands sweated and my legs stiffened. Omg I love him too.

*next morning*

I woke up in my bed, in my home but with no Harry. Strange. I got up and looked at Harrison still fast asleep. However Harrison must be knackeered as he woke me up a trillion times last night. I saw a note on the side of my bed. It read...

Dear Jamie,

I truly love you but I fear you don't feel the same. I have gone back to my home and I will stay there until you figure things out. I read your messages last night. I shouldn't of done that because I found a message that stabbed at my heart and broke it. The message from Louis. He loves you and I've seen it myself. Then I saw your reply. That really shattered me. 'I love you too'. Give my love to Harrison, I will see him shortly but not you. We are finished.

Harry