Chapter 22

Chapter 22.

Harry looked like he wanted to cry too, he wanted both of us but he belonged with jaydene and I probably ruined it for her. She looked so upset and it made me feel so guilty. She quickly and quietly packed up her things.

"Sorry but I have to leave, I had a good time up till now" she sobbed "I would help you clean up but I have to go."

"I understand, I'm so sorry, I will speak to you tomorrow" I said guiltily.

She went to the door and awkwardly pushed passed harry. He stood in silence watching his girlfriend walk out the door.

"I think you better leave too" I said to harry who was still stood in the doorway, still pretty close to me.

He didn't say a word but instead of leaving he walked up the stairs. I was confused to what he was doing at first, then I realised and followed him angrily up the stairs. I slowly walked up ready to let all of my anger out on him. To my surprise he was laying on my bed naked with the duvet covering his lower half.

"I told you we can make this work" he said with his deep sexy voice.

"I shouldn't be doing this" I said rushing over to join him in the bed. He layed on top of me and it all started from there. Obviously he was careful because I was carrying a child. I will probably regret this all by morning.

-------------------------------------

I was right. I regretted it all. I told jaydene I would speak to her today but how do I tell her that I slept with her boyfriend after she left last night. Yet again I felt bad but boy last night was fantastic but I couldn't admit it to myself. Everytime I thought of harry, I thought of Louis. If only I had done that with Louis......

I heard harry breathing next to me. He groaned and turned to face me still sleeping. His mouth was wide open and he was still naked. I quickly covered him up with the duvet because he was on top of it. A long piece of dribble fell from his jaw. Yuck! That is so unattractive! After seeing that I rolled out of bed and went downstairs to make myself a cup of coffee. I made one for harry because I knew he would be awake soon. And I was right. Just as I had finished making the coffee harry walked down in my dressing gown. He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"Morning beautiful" he said. My dressing gown was far too tight on him!

"Don't call me that" I snapped.

"Woah, sorry babe" he said again.

"And that! What ever happened last night shouldn't of. You need to leave now" I said as calmly as possible.

"But... I haven't had my coffee yet" he said cheekily.

"NOW!" I screamed. I ran and grabbed his clothes and as he left, still with my dressing gown on I chucked his clothes at his face. I sighed and slid down the back of the door. I held my head in my hands. I'd done it again. What had I done? Again.