Fight for who you love

Chapter 8. Nialls birthday

I woke up with a big smile on my face until I remembered it was nialls birthday, he hated me and I wasn't invited to his birthday party. It tore me apart. I went for a morning drive just around the block and on my way back I saw Emily in tiffanys buying a new dress for nialls birthday tonight. I was jealous. She saw me and glared then stuck her middle finger up at me. So I returned the favour and stuck mine up at her.

(NIALL)

I woke up excited about my birthday until I realised that Jamie wasn't coming to my party but I kept telling myself why I had done it in the first place.

The other 4 fifths of one direction came piling into my room.

"Happy birthday niall!" They all sang in chorus.

"Thanks guys" I replied forgetting about Jamie for a moment.

They sat on my bed as Louis yelled at me,

"Open your presents!"

"Alright alright I'll open Jamie's first then" I said.

"Jamie got you a present?" Louis asked.

"Yes just because we have fallen out doesn't mean we aren't best friends anymore." I said, frustration rising within me.

I peered inside the golden bag and I took the card out and read it slowly. Such beautiful words which made me feel so guilty.

"Pull yourself together" I said to myself so quietly no-one heard me say anything. I then gently pulled out the neat wrapped present which looked like a cd and again slowly opened it. It was a cd. I read the title: 'ocean'.

"Cool! A cd! Who's it by?" Liam said excitedly.

I read the artist name at the bottom and it read Jamie Greene.

"Erm...jamie" I said quietly.

The boys were silent. I stood up and put the cd in the CD player. Sweet music filled the room. A slow, soothing melody filled my ears and then I heard the most stunning voice. It was beautiful even the birds stopped singing just so they could listen. I was so shocked. Why did she not tell me? I was listening to such an amazing voice it was unreal. What rock was she hiding under this whole time?

(JAMIE)

As I got up I still had butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I wonder it Niall has listened to my cd yet. Then the phone rang distracting my thoughts. It was niall. It was so good to hear his vice again but I was nervous to hear what he had to say.

"Hi Jamie I am so sorry about before I overreacted and I'm terribly sorry your card had such lovely words and I was wondering if you would like to come to my party tonight?" Niall asked sweetly.

"There's no need to be sorry you didn't overreact at all and I would be honoured if I could come tonight. Thank you so much" I replied so excited I almost fainted. "Oh is Emily going to be there?"

"Yea but don't worry It will be fine I promise" Niall said.

"You sure?" I asked.

"When have I ever broke a promise?" He said.

I smiled.

We had talked for hours but not once did he mention about my cd. Maybe he hadn't listened to it yet? After we had said our goodbyes I ran upstairs and chose my outfit. I chose my best dress, a long, elegant, purple dress with jewels down the side and a slit up the back. I picked out my highest, velvet heels and a gorgeous clutch bag. I was so excited.

It took me hours to get ready but the party didn't start till 8:00 and i didn't need to be there for another hour yet. Plenty of time. Everything was so perfect and I wasn't even at the party yet.