Chapter 19

Chapter 19.

My sunglasses fell off my head. I felt a gush of sadness run right through me. It made me scared too.

"Are you ok? Wait that's a stupid thing to ask, what happens now?" I said feeling frustrated for asking that.

"I try again I suppose" she said suddenly cheering up ever so slightly.

"You have a boyfriend?" I asked thinking that she was only pregnant from a one night stand.

"Yea his names harry, harry styles." She said a bit happier than before but you could hear her light up as she said his name.

I had to close my mouth because it was wide open in shock. What just happened? It's not like I care but seriously! And he's the father of my baby.

"Was he the father of your baby?" I asked so confused and angry.

"Yes he was" she said.

I looked at harry from inside his car. My phone slid out of my hand and onto the grass. I heard a muffled voice come from below me.

"Hello, Jamie? Are you there? Hello? Jamie?"

She hung up. I did not want my baby to have a dad like harry, he was ever so sweet and caring but he's a player. I don't have feelings for him. I think. Mixed emotions circled me, caving me in like a house on fire. My legs broke down and I fell to the floor. Louis caught me before I hit my head.

"Hey slow down, are you ok?" He asked sweetly.

I didn't reply as I was still in shock.

In the distance I notice harry get out of the car. He started walking towards us, a slight of urgency in his steps. As he approached I stood up and slapped him round the face. He stood there accepting what I gave him as I stumbled back onto the rug.

"Like I said earlier, you ruin everything!!" I told harry as politely as I could. Again he did nothing but stood there gazing into my eyes. His dark, hazelnut eyes staring into mine. His lips softly pressed together in a sort of pout. His soft brown curls flopping off his head and his muscular arms almost ripping his t-shirt. STOP!

I heard Liam mutter from the rug,

"They're having a moment"

Louis drooped and flopped onto the blanket. Harry snapped out of it and stood there awkwardly twiddling his thumbs.

"Just because we not together, doesn't mean I'm a rubbish father!" Harry yelled at me. I blushed mouthing for him to be quiet. But, to my annoyance, he carried on.

"Oh she didn't tell you did she Louis?"

"Tell me what?" He wondered.

"She's pregnant and I'm a father, stick em together and what d'ya get?" Harry cockily said. "My baby in her belly!"

A tear ran down my eye. Then another followed by another. I ran and ran until I could see no more of that field in sight. I didn't run for home, in fact I ran to the doctors. I ran inside and booked myself an appointment. i said it was urgent and got myself seeing a doctor straight away. I walked upstairs to see Dr summers.

"Hello there take a seat, now what's wrong?" She asked.

"I'd like to have an abortion" I said with no emotion whatsoever.