Chapter 2

6 months later

"Hey man, can I get one Bob Marley please?", Amy asked the bartender.

She took some of her money and bought a cabana on the beach in Mexico to relax and retire. She saved the rest of it for a rainy day.

She changed her hair color to red as a way to disguise herself from any cops still looking for her.

"Sure thing Amy", the bartender who became her friend said.

She was a regular customer and whenever he got the chance the bartender always started a conversation with her.

She looked around the beach and didn't see any new faces, so she just went to greet some of her lady friends. As a retired robber, she learned to mellow down and adjust to the civilian life of gossiping with her girlfriends. Once again, she looked around to see if she saw anyone suspicious.

"SO, ARE YOU SEEING ANYONE? Come on Amy, you've got to get out there. Someone with your beauty and kindness shouldn't be wasted on a cabana!", her friends shouted.

"I know. It's just that I'm not really attracted to anyone here. I mean it's not like I haven't been looking. I guess I just don't know what to do anymore", Amy replied.

Secretly Amy had been looking at women but realized that they were all taken, and she didn't want to destroy anyone's relationship. She only liked to steal money.

In a cabana close to Amy's, Sarah had been staking out and waiting to arrest her.

The only way to do that was to get proof that the redhead person named Amy was actually the robber Amy Adams.

She tried to have her male colleagues seduce Amy, but they were all turned down and never got the chance to get close to her.

After her last experience with Steve, Amy was really interested in a romantic relationship with a woman.

Sarah figured that the next best way to get her proof was to become Amy's best friend whom she could confide in. She was one of the friends that were asking Amy if she was seeing anyone.

Amy never met Sarah, so she had no idea what she looked like.

It didn't help that Amy was slightly attracted to Sarah in her close group of friends.

They only met 6 months ago but she was catching feelings. It had been 6 months since her departure from Steve and she had just bought a cabana in Mexico.

She was bored and she missed the adrenaline rush that came with robbing banks. Walking casually, she went to the bartender and ordered a martini.

At the same time Sarah had been cat-walking sexily up to Amy. She couldn't be wired because it was a beach and she had to wear a bikini.

She stopped when she reached the bartender and caught a glimpse of Amy's face and body.

She almost gulped at the breath-taking sight. She wondered if she would really survive pretending to be Amy's friend.

The same thing was going through Amy's mind. Her lips got dry, so she took a sip of the Bob Marley and looked up and down at the gorgeous brunette in front of her.

With both of them taking each other in, the bartender wondered who would talk first.

"Ahemm, what would you like Miss?", The bartender asked Sarah stealing her gaze away from Amy.

It took some time before both women were pulled out of their trance.

Sarah ordered a mojito. She looked back at Amy and smiled.

"Excuse me, I didn't quite catch your name, but I know I felt a connection when I looked at you, would you mind telling me your name?" she asked.

Amy thought about it and tried to see if it was right to give her name to Sarah. Looking at her again, she thought better of it and decided to go for it.

"The name's Amy, I've never done this before, but I'm actually interested in finding out more about you too. You're quite breath taking. What is your name?"

Sarah blushed at this confession, she liked Amy's boldness and found the thief captivating.

She had to remind herself that she was undercover and only pretending so that she could get her head back in the game.

"I'm Sarah," she replied.

After their first meeting, the two women found themselves hanging out more often. Eventually, they found more interesting women and together they all enjoyed themselves on the island.