Chapter 13

Amy

Waking up I studied my surroundings. I was alone in bed. I tried to move but I was stuck. Opening my eyes, I saw that both my hands and feet were handcuffed to the bed.

Shit! Sarah. Looks like she began her plan. I wonder how the other girls were holding up.

Sarah

The plan didn't go exactly how I wanted it to. Amy thwarted all my attempts at seduction last night. No matter what I did, she wouldn't cave in.

I was disappointed. After we went our separate ways on the balcony, I didn't see her again. Luckily, I had a copy of her room key. I could've gone in and gave her the best night of her life, but it wasn't worth it.

When I saw her crying, it truly broke my heart. I don't know what's going on in her head, but whatever it is, sex with someone who is going to betray her is the last thing that she needs.

Besides, there's numerous other ways to successfully carry out my plan.

Instead of sleeping with her, I handcuffed her to the bed. She was strong, but she could never get out of these without the help of someone else.

I just needed the other ladies to complete their parts for it to work.

Hopefully, they were luckier with their targets.

Mari

Mia and I were in charge of stalling Mary and Sheila. They were our targets.

After everyone had gone to sleep, we went down to the pool room on the yacht. We heard the two women talking about playing after Amy came out of their room.

When we reached the pool room, we saw them kissing passionately. They were so caught up in themselves that they didn't hear us come down.

It lasted for ten minutes before Mia stopped them.

"Ahem, sorry to bother you guys, but are you up for playing a game of pool?", she asked while smirking. Her face was flushed red.

She always has the most innocent reactions. It's hard to believe how wild she gets when we're in bed.

Mary whispered something in Sheila's ear before walking over to the pool table.

"Sounds fun, but before we begin, what does the winner get?," she asked grabbing two pool sticks.

I looked at Mia.

"The winner has to be our slave for 24 hours," she whispered into my ear.

I stared at her for confirmation. I didn't feel comfortable with someone controlling me for such a long time.

It was one thing to let her do her it sometimes, but if its someone else, I'd probably freak out and lose my mind.

She kissed my neck and pinched my butt. Curse her for knowing my weaknesses.

I told Mary and Sheila the prize and they looked the same as I did. Mary whispered something into Sheila's ear and afterwards, the women began getting ready.

Mary tossed one of the sticks to Sheila and soon the game began.

For the first game, Mary and I played.

She was a fierce competitor and for that I have to give her props. With one hit of the stick, she got all the balls in each hole. The game was finished, within seconds.

I've never seen anything so scary in my life. It's a good thing the prize wasn't money. I would've been broke.

I was looking bad in front of Mia, but I couldn't do anything about it.