Chapter 14

Mari

No weapons. She has a gun. She must think I'm an idiot. Fuck her. I'm still bringing my knife. I know what these women are capable of. I don't trust crazy bitches.

Sheila

With one minute to spare, Mari and Mia walked into our room.

Well done pets. You made it on time. For that you deserve a reward.

We prepared special cocktails. Let's toast to all the fun we're about to have.

After toasting we drank the cocktails. Mary and I looked at each other smirking.

The effects would kick in within five minutes.

"Now that we're your slaves, what are you going to do to us Master?", asked Mari condescendingly.

"Straight to the point. I figured you'd ask", I replied.

"I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to do. We're just going to have some fun."

"Fun, sure Master", Mari replied skeptically. She turned to look at Mia.

"Bad move. You don't look at her when you talk to me. You're mine now. You must obey all my commands or there'll be severe consequences," I said looking at Mari. I reached out for Mia and kissed her.

Suddenly, Mari slapped me against the face. Holding my cheek, I looked at Mary. She had a beautiful smile on her face. That devious smile that makes me sopping wet.

Gripping Mia's neck she kissed her passionately and I pinned Mari's hand above her head.

"Who told you that you could move pet?" I asked.

She didn't answer.

"If you care about your girlfriend, you'll behave yourself", I whispered in her ear.

She looked over to Mia who was enjoying Mary's luscious lips. Mia flipped Mary over and straddled her.

She had a twinkle in her eye. From her cute behavior, I didn't know that she was a minx. Chuckling, I brought Mari over to my bed.

The effects of the cocktails had kicked in.

I removed my robe and asked Mari to do the same with her clothes.

Grabbing the string from my robe, I used it to tie Mari's hands above her head.

Looking at her up close, she had a beautiful body.

Her breasts were pale in comparison to her tanned body. She was clean shaved, and her feet looked decent. She also had an inner belly button. I loved those.

Taking the time to appreciate her, I kissed her belly button and licked the exterior area. Next, I blew on the spot where I licked. Dipping my tongue into the hole, I flicked it slowly.

By this time, Mari was slowly moving her body to each of my actions. I could smell her arousal growing.

Lifting my head, I moved up and kissed her softly, but she bit my lip. I pulled back moaning in pleasure. Going in again, I kissed her aggressively. Pulling back, I kissed her neck and sucked on the soft skin. She moved her head with a jerking reaction.

I straddled her beginning once more.

Kissing her neck, I bit and sucked until I heard a moan. Found the spot. I stayed there until she called out my name.

Stopping my actions, I looked at her. Her face was flushed, nipples hard and I'm sure if I checked below, I'd find a pussy that was as soaked as mine.

"What's wrong Mari?", I asked

She rolled her eyes. "Come here," she said and before I had the time to reprimand her for forgetting to call me Master, she sat up and kissed me.

Her kisses brought butterflies to my stomach. Don't get me wrong. It was nothing like Mary's but damn, she was good.

She continued her assault on my mouth and when we parted for air, she snaked her tongue into my mouth, French kissing me. It was so stimulating. My tongue felt tingly.

Rocking on her lap, I began grinding my pussy on her legs. She felt my wetness. She moved one leg until it was directly on my clit. I continued to grind reveling in the pleasure.

Throwing my head back, I let her take control. It would be my time soon enough.

Leaning back, I gave her access to my breasts. She understood. Moving her head to them, she sucked on my nipples relentlessly. She suckled and flicked until the only sound I could her was the popping of each breasts as they were released from her lips. Blowing on my nipples she bit them, smirking as I clawed her back.

I was close. With the pressure from her leg, I was losing my mind.

She sucked, I grinded, and it continued until my orgasm came.

"Good job," I said and kissed her cheek.

It was my time to play.