Chapter 11

Amy and Sarah had a stare off. No one attempted to talk.

"I'm not upset with you if that's what you were thinking Sarah," Amy said as she let up on her glare.

"Okay, well why were you looking at me like that then?", asked Sarah who still kept her face looking serious.

"Seriously! You don't remember the whole incident that occurred yesterday. I'm surprised you still want to be around me. Sometimes when I'm intoxicated, I mess up. If my previous actions discourage you from wanting to be my friend anymore, I understand," said Amy looking sincerely at Sarah.

Sarah didn't expect Amy's response to be so touching. She knew Amy had a crush on her but now she saw that the criminal really cared about her.

Sarah looked at Amy. "Well, perhaps I overreacted. We were both under the influence so I shouldn't have only blamed you," she said.

She reached for Amy and brought her in for a loving embrace. "How about we let it go. I think we should just let loose and enjoy ourselves on the yacht", whispered Sarah.

Amy pulled away from the embrace and smiled.

That was a good enough response for Sarah so the two headed back to their cabanas and began packing for the aquatic adventure.

Sarah contacted the other spies and informed them that the plan was in action. Before she made it back to her cabana, she walked pass the beach shore. She spotted Sheila and Mary cuddling on the sand and took a mental note.

Their relationship was never a factor in the yacht plan, so recalculations had to be done. She called Dasia and told her the news hoping that Mia and Mari would figure out how to stall the two women when they were on the yacht.

It was one thing seducing one woman but two at the same time, that was a completely different game. She hoped the other women could figure out how to handle their targets.

Amy packed her necessities, but she had an unsettling look on her face. Deep down she had an ominous feeling about the yacht trip.

She knew she never wanted to go back to prison but Sarah was giving her mixed feelings. She confused her. Knowing that if she ever wanted to be free again and get the life that Sen and her parents thought she deserved, Amy knew she would have to find a way to eradicate her name from the NYPD's criminal database.

She would have to delete her criminal record from the NYPD database. Only then, she could start using her money without fear.

"Alrighty. Who's ready for the time of their lives!", screamed Dasia.

She was wearing her hot flamed bikini and red sandals. Amy and the other girls chuckled at her enthusiasm. They were waiting for the yacht to go onboard.

"Chicas (girls) I see you're all looking lovely on this blazing day," Dasia said to the women in front of her. She ran to Nicole and spanked her butt.

"Bitch!," shouted Nicole.

The red head hated it when people touched her body without her permission. After killing her abusive husband, she vowed to never let another human touch her without consent again.

She sprinted towards Dasia who was strolling thinking she had gotten away. She ran up close to her back and untied the string around her bikini top.

Dasia gasped and tried to cover her breast.

"Pervert!, Nicole, chica (girl). Come back here ahora (right now)!", she shouted at Nicole.

Nicole kept on running until she saw the other women boarding the yacht. She turned in the direction of the yacht passing Dasia who was still holding onto her breasts.

The ladies aboard the yacht were laughing loudly as Nicole boarded the boat.

Dasia looked at the yacht and started walking on it. This is far from over, payback is coming, she thought as she looked at Nicole waving her bikini top.

Getting settled on the yacht was more complicated than the women thought it would be. There were limited rooms and Nicole and Dasia kept on playing with each other.

Sarah sighed. She was exhausted and wanted the mission to be completed. Looking at Dasia, she was dumbstruck and agitated.

Amy was sitting in a Jacuzzi on the patio of the yacht and Mari and Mia were in their rooms.

She didn't know where Mary and Sheila were but everyone was on water so she was sure they couldn't have gone very far out of her sight.

It was still daytime, and the spies planned on seducing the criminals at night. Even though she was upset, she relaxed by going for a massage from the yacht's masseuse.

"Work!, I like the sound of that. What's up Mary!," replied Van to Mary's voicemail. She had been trying to get in contact with the lady ever since she got the call. "Mary, pick up the damn phone!", she screamed.