Chapter 12

It was night and the sky was dark. Looking at the view from the balcony of the yacht, it was peaceful. The only sound apparent was the constant swishing of the sea waves.

The girls had fished for their dinner and ate well. Amy laid down in her bed while she pondered on her life. Hearing a knock at her bedroom door, she got up and opened the door.

Not surprised to see that it was Sarah, she welcomed the woman into her room. From her last drunken experience with Sarah she knew what to be prepared for. She went out to the hallway and got a bottle of water and a glass with ice.

Mixing the two together, she gave Sarah the concoction to drink. Repeating a crazy lap-dance with mad hysteria in the morning was not what she wanted from the yacht trip.

Gazing at Sarah she saw that she was slowly starting to sober up.

Sarah sat at the edge of Amy's bed trying to keep her mind from drifting off. She knew what had to be done but she hadn't thought that far ahead about how she was going to seduce Amy.

Knowing that the lady had a crush on her was a bonus, but their friendship was already rocky. She saw the cautious look on Amy's face.

Alcohol wasn't going to help her this time. Amy wasn't even getting close to her. She stood right by the door peering at her.

"Why are you so far away?", she asked. Amy didn't reply.

"Come here," she requested patting the bed space next to her.

Slowly, Amy began taking miniature steps towards the bed. She sat on the other edge of the bed to the far right of Sarah.

Patting the same space next to where she sat, Sarah called her again, "Not there silly, come right here."

Amy didn't move. Like a cheetah capturing her prey, Sarah slid next to her in a quick motion making both ladies plop down on the mattress.

Sarah had her arm over Amy's chest holding her so that she wouldn't try to get away. She turned to lie on her side facing Amy. Propping up she looked into Amy's eyes.

Why are you so beautiful? You make this so hard, she thought to herself.

She caressed the lady's cheek to see what she would do, but Amy still remained motionless gazing at her actions. If only she knew what was going on in her head at that moment.

Amy kept thinking about her ex-partner to evade the soft, warmth that radiated through Sarah's caress. She propped on her side facing Sarah.

The lady looked lost in thoughts as her eyes kept shifting from Amy's lips to her eyes.

Amy reached out and smacked her head. "Hey, anybody home? Sarah? what's wrong?", she questioned.

Once she had Sarah's attention, she could see remnants of a blush appearing on the lady's cheek.

She reached out, pointing in a come-hither motion calling Sarah closer.

"See something you like," she said smirking.

Sarah's whole face was red. The trained cop had no control over her body's physical reactions to Amy.

Amy laughed proceeding to lie back down on the bed, but she was stopped by Sarah's hand. Sarah hit her in the stomach returning the favor from her previous actions. Amy grunted in pain.

Unable to process the red head's reaction, Sarah sat dumb folded. She knew that Amy had great abs so she didn't think it would severely hurt. I know I saw abs so how can she be hurt?

Tentatively she reached out and touched Amy's abs where she was groaning. She shuddered. The texture was soft and firm. Amy shivered from the prolonged touch.

"You can stop touching me now, I'm okay", she said softly.

Sarah looked at Amy surprised at how close their heads were.

"So...now that you're back on track, what do you want to do tonight? I precisely remember you inviting us on this yacht to enjoy ourselves so let's have some fun", Amy stated getting up from the bed.

She slid out the room and began to look for the other girls.

Sarah lay back in the bed and smacked herself.

Shit!, seduction fail. She breathed out an involuntary gasp of pleasure.

The feeling of touching Amy's abs had yet to subside. The texture was engrained into her fingertips. Thinking about it, she got lost in ecstasy. Touching and squeezing her nipples, she hissed. Her desire for relief was crucial for her plan to work.

Calm down Sarah she said as she squeezed her nipples hoping her body would cool down. I must look crazy.

"You sure do", replied a familiar voice

"What the fuck Amy!", Sarah screamed. "When did you come back?", she asked.

Chuckling, Amy stared at Sarah. Her nipples were erect and visible under her bikini top. Averting her gaze, she looked at Sarah's eyes.

"I just came back a few seconds ago but don't let me stop you", she replied.

"You're a bitch. Well, since you caught me in such a compromising position, I think it's only fair that I get to see the same from you", stated Sarah.

"Nope. Can't do that. It's your fault for not being aware of your surroundings", replied Amy. "Clearly, I have a key to the room. Seriously, calling me a bitch. You looked like a fucking cat in heat squeezing your nipples. First you hit me in the stomach, and then you call me names. What's wrong with you?", she questioned getting frustrated with Sarah's repetitive antics.

"Ouch. That hurt babe. Nothing's wrong with me. I just got deprived of my privacy, that's all. Getting caught in such an intimate moment was scary. Amy, I thought you cared about me", Sarah stated as she began scheming about ways to use Amy's feelings to her advantage.

"I do care about you", Amy said softly.

Sarah looked at Amy as she spoke, "Well if you care about me, then maybe you can compromise. I just want us to be on even grounds. You did catch me in a bad moment, and I was embarrassed. I think it's only fair that I get to hear an embarrassing moment from you."

Thinking it over, Amy decided to pacify her friend. She took Sarah's hand and brought her outside onto the balcony of the yacht.

The sky looked beautiful with stars and asterisks lighting up. The air was chilly, and the sea water made it even cooler. Sarah shivered in her bikini. She released Amy's hand and ran back inside.

Amy was also in her bikini, but the temperature didn't bother her. The coldness seemed appropriate for her current mood.

She still had so much to do and the day on the yacht didn't help. She was stressed out.

Taking all that money from the bank seemed right at the time but now her head was in different places. The disapproving gaze of her family was all she could think about.

Sarah returned out in a long-sleeved shirt and beach shorts. In her hand, she held a blanket. Amy was gazing at the stars lost in her thoughts when tears fell from her face. Oblivious to the state that her friend was in Sarah walked over and put the blanket around her.

When Amy didn't move or make any remarks, she looked over at her companion. Sarah's heart broke at the sight that was in front of her.

Even with a gushing face, she still looks beautiful. How could such a fascinating human being get caught up in a bank robbery? Whatever it is that's causing her this pain, has to have some connection with the theft, she thought.