Chapter 3

Back to the Current Day

"SO, ARE YOU SEEING ANYONE? Come on Amy, you've got to get out there. Someone with your beauty and kindness shouldn't be wasted on a cabana!", her friends shouted.

Her friends were one of the most eccentric group of people anyone could ever meet.

Not to say that they were bad or anything but on the real side, they were all on that island for similar reasons.

Nicole was a redhead and she fled her hometown after she killed her abusive husband.

Mary was a tall brunette, retired sniper who just wanted a break from her work with the military and Sheila, she was a stripper who was looking for some fun and her next customer to exploit.

Sarah knew who they were, but her sole mission and target was Amy.

There were other undercover cops on the island who had those women as their targets so Sarah could just focus on her target.

All she wanted was to see the blonde thief go down, but deep down inside she wanted something more, she just didn't know what it was at that moment.

"I know. It's just that I'm not really attracted to anyone here. I mean it's not like I haven't been looking. I guess I just don't know what to do anymore", Amy replied to her friends.

"Keep trying Amy and if you ever need any help just know that we're always here for you," they replied. They all walked off, but Sarah stayed behind with Amy.

"Do you want to take a walk on the beach with me?", Sarah asked.

"Not tonight Sarah, I think I'm just going to head back to my cabana for a while. I might stop by your cabana later", replied Amy.