Chapter 15

Sheila

Getting up from her lap, I went to sit on the couch in the room.

"Come here pet", I commanded.

As she walked over, I saw her glance at Mary and Mia.

Mary was wearing a strap-on while fucking the life out of Mia.

"Fuck me harder Master", Mia screamed.

Mary grabbed the back of her hair and spanked her ass, giving into her request.

"You don't command me slut, I will fuck you however I want", she said while fucking her deeply.

"Yes Master, I'm your slut", Mia moaned.

Mary continued thrusting, releasing her hold of Mia's hair. She reached forward and grabbed her neck. In and out she went. She slowed down her pace but with each stroke, she'd thrust deeper. Mia's eyes rolled back.

Continuously, all I heard was the sound of Mia's cheeks clapping as Mary thrusted. It was a mesmerizing sight.

Mari finally made it over to me. She stood still as if she was appalled. Her face was scrunched up and she frowned at me.

I pointed to my legs. "I want you to bend over and lie down on my legs pet", I commanded.

Once again, she looked back at Mia. I hated being disrespected so many times. I only planned on teasing her a little bit, but now she was in a for a long torturous session.

By the time I was finished with her, she'd learn the value of begging.

Grabbing her tied hands, I pulled her and situated her onto my lap. Her legs flayed in the air making her look helpless.

Reaching to my side, I found my gag and pulled it over head inserting it into her mouth.

If she didn't want to speak, then so be it. I'd let her other mouth do all the talking.

We stayed on the couch in that position for a minute until she stopped swinging her legs.

To the left of me, I had my premium leather whip. As she lay on me, I took the time to observe her butt.

It was the perfect size. Not too big or small, medium. It actually resembled a cute peach.

I rubbed her cheeks and spread them apart sliding my finger through her wet folds and as I did so, she moaned but it came out muffled.

Quickly, I spanked her right cheek. It was fast, but my hand carried heavy pressure.

She screamed. Spanking the other cheek, I switched pressure and did it softly. I rotated between the two cheeks and continued to switch pressures until I felt her clit throbbing on my legs.

She was moving her hips trying to get friction to her sweet pearl.

Moving close to her face, I whispered in her ear, "Did you feel the power of my hands?" She nodded.

Licking and sucking her earlobe I ran my hand through her soft curls.

"The leather whip is ten times all of that. Ten times the pleasure, pain and pressure", I stated. "Would you like me to use it on you?", I asked. She looked like she was pondering the idea.

Without giving her the time to respond, I reached for it, and whipped her cheeks.

She moaned but it came out in a muffle. I hated not being able to hear her cries of pleasure.

Stopping the whipping, I spoke to her again. "When I whipped you without your consent, it didn't feel good right?", I asked.

She nodded, and I saw some tears threaten to leave her eyes.

"I'm going to remove the gag, but you have to promise to be on your best behavior", I stated.

"You've been a very, bad pet. First you flicked your middle finger at me, you didn't listen to my commands and then you refused to answer me while giving your attention to another. "Seems to me like, you don't care about your master", I taunted her.

Removing the gag, I let her speak.

"I'll be better master. Please forgive me", she replied.

"Okay pet, but this is your last chance. Disrespect me again and it's going to be hot wax dripping down your back", I threatened her.

I wiped the tears from her eyelids and kissed her lips.

"Now, where were we?", I asked.

Grabbing the whip, I began again. I picked up a rhythm just like my hands. Whipping the left and right cheeks, I made sure to let the lashes graze her pussy lips.

Every time I did it, she'd jerk back, and I'd get to see her ass jiggle.

When she was close, I applied more pressure whipping her pussy, and cheeks.

Moaning, she screamed, "Don't stop Master, I'm almost there."

Stopping, I put the whip down and inserted my finger into her walls.

It was hot and dripping wet. Waiting for her to adjust to my fingers, I rubbed her ass with one hand.

When I felt her walls squeezing my fingers, I knew she was ready. Holding her ass down, I plunged deep into her pussy. In and out, fast and slow, I continued.

She groaned out in pleasure closing her eyes. Stopping again, I inserted my fingers into her mouth.

She lapped up every last drop of her juices while looking at me. She was turning into a minx. Licking my lips, I kissed her.

Rubbing her clit, I used my other hand to spank her. When she was close, I plunged my fingers in her pussy and went back to work.

For a woman with such a big mouth, I wondered how many fingers could fit into her second mouth.

I was fucking her with two, but something told me that she could use another. Removing my fingers, I brought them to my lips and sucked off her juices.

The taste was euphoric. Adding a third finger I lathered it up. Inserting two into her hole, I thrusted two times before slowly adding the third.

"Mhmm, that feels so good master," she moaned. Moving the three fingers, I thrusted in and out. Her tight pussy was squeezing down hard.

In and out, I continued relentlessly. With each thrust I went deeper and curved my fingers. Feeling her g-spot, I rubbed the area and with a few more thrusts, I had her moaning, "I'm coming, please don't stop master."

Finally giving her what she wanted, I let her come.

Spanking her butt, I kissed her cheeks. Rubbing my special cream over her butt, I told her to say still. When it dried, I sat her up and placed her on the couch next to me.

Untying her hands, I kissed her one last time.

Looking over at Mary and Mia, they had also just finished.

We were tired, and it was now 1′ o clock in the morning. "You guys can stay here if you want," I suggested to Mari and Mia.

They looked at each and shrugged. "Okay, we'll be gone first thing in the morning", they replied.

We went into separate beds. Mary and I took one and Mari and Mia took the other.