*Two years later*

"If the boys didn't absolutely adore you, I don't think I would have ever found love
again." Rosa tells Ethan on their way to their honeymoon.
"I can't believe Nick actually asked you to marry me, for ME! I thought he would have hated me because of his uh father..."
"With my family, anything is possible." Rosa says positively, noticing how awkward Ethan must feel.

"Do you know when mother is coming back?" Asks an impatient seven year old Aidan.
"In a week. During that time, you will help me take care of little Anna. Please let Eve know that it's time for lunch."
"Edith? Is Natasha gonna marry Nick like mother and Ethan?"
"Aidan! That is not polite of you to be saying that. Just because your mother is away, that doesn't mean I won't tell her you've been asking that again. But since you asked, it all depends on how they feel about each other in ten years."
"Ok! I'll go get Eve now."
Secretly laughing at Aidan's question on her way to the dinning room, she picks up one year old Anna and sets her in her high-chair. Anna Kenward was a surprise to the Kenward family and everybody knows, without anything having to be said, she is the most beautiful Kenward daughter yet. With a full head of long, dark brown hair, she can make anybody smile with the slightest of glances.
As everyone settles at the table, plates of food begin to be brought. The Kenward's main dinning room is the size of a football field and can seat over fifty people at once. The second dinning room can fit up to sixteen people and is used more often for family visits, small groups, and is the most comfy and inviting out of the two.
Out of nowhere, Nick stands up to face everyone.
"All you people laughing and being happy. Did you forget that he killed my father!" Suddenly raged Nick is pointing at James, practically screaming.
"Nick what is wrong? We thought you were happy. Why would we stay sad when you, your mother, and your siblings, after two years are smiling." Confused Edith tries to understand the sudden burst of anger coming from the boy.
"You think I don't know my mother is happy? I've only been pretending to be happy for the past two years so she would stay happy! My father died because of him and he doesn't even pay for it! Ooo! Your never gonna be a captain of a ship again. So what? What consequence is that? Guilt? You should all feel guilty for sitting here laughing with someone who doesn't even go to jail for what he did! You-"
"Hold on there Nick. Why are you saying all of this now? I thought you were done being mad with me. It's been two years and it was an accident."
"James, he's letting this out now because he's gotten to the age where he understands the meaning of death. He was eight when it happened. What was he supposed to understand then? Let him get this out and he'll calm down la-"
"I will never forgive you. Edith, yah you're right. I am finally old enough to understand and I'll just keep on getting older. So don't think that I'll ever sit in your house again. Call my mother. I'm going home." Before Edith or speechless James could do anything, he begun again. "If you don't call her, I'll run away and you'll be responsible for another oh so tragic incident!"
With that, he runs out and into the spare bedroom given to him and his brothers for the week.

"I can't believe you'd say something like that Nick. I understand you are angry and most likely finally able to grieve but it was an accident and you can't nor couldn't do anything about it."
After a long and worry full flight back home, Rosa apologizes and bring her family back home.
"I will never forgive him. Not over my dead -not over his dead body."