When he became an unforgettable memory

Above is Anna's dress
*Anna's p.o.v
My age to marry party is tomorrow. I invited anybody that I have had contact with my whole life. The Keenstons, the Savrones, my nurses that were still alive, which weren't that many. Other people I can't be bothered to remember their names, my parents invited people I didn't even know existed, and Natasha Manovin's Father. She might have been a bitch to Nick but her father is like a grandfather to me.
I have a room full of traditionally white dresses to chose from and they all look gorgeous! My mother's no help. Each time she comes to my room, she brings in another amazing dress.
My brother is definitely the most helpful. After a dozen rounds of trying on each dress, he finally chose the Genviève Charoi. Diamonds and sliver creating designs at the front and on the skirt of the dress. I look like a dream bride when I put it on. It feels so light, if the dress wasn't so big, I'd have to check that I was actually wearing something!
As quickly as possible, I put the dress away, ready for tomorrow. Normally the mother would have to approve of the dress but when do I ever follow rules?
The next day
"Mother! Father! Wake up!"
"Darling we are already down here!" I hear my mother shout.
I'm so excited! Today I turn nineteen and I can finally get married. I already have my eye set out on someone. Maybe not the wisest choice but I love him and I know with a little determination, he'll love me as well.
As I eat breakfast, Mother takes me through each step. Each time the word guest is mentioned, I think of my sister Eve who wouldn't be at my Outcoming. When I don't think about my sister, I'm thinking if Nicklaus will show up.
"Anna?"
"Sorry what was that Mother?"
"I said, if anyone catches your eye, be sure to show him your interested and dance with him."
"I understand but I already know who I want. Say what you want but I'll get him."
"And who is this 'him'?" My father finally chooses to speak up.
"Be patient. You'll see. When I dance with him, I won't dance with anyone else afterwards."
"If you say so."
"I do say so and when we get married I'll try not to say I told you so."