Chapter 11: About Him

Someday  you'll miss her, like she missed you
Someday you'll need her, like she needed you
Someday you'll love her, but she won't love you

__________________

"Wakey, wakey." A arrogant voice said in my ear.

I groaned bringing a pillow to my ear trying to zone them out. Even though I had a pretty good idea who it was. They started to tickle me which was one of my ultimate weaknesses. Pretty soon my bed spread was torn of my bed and on the ground most of my pillows had been throw as a attempt to get him to stop, but I was wide awake now.

My eyes fully opened to see Caleb standing above me. I rolled my eyes, trying to grab a blanket from the ground and wrap it around my body. Since I was only in a sports bra and spankies it was a little chilly. For normal people it would be awkward for Caleb to see me like this but he was practically my brother so it didn't really matter.

"Reagan you got to get up. Charlie had early football practice and Cole left for work and left me in charge of making sure you get to school. So hurry up buttercup." He said leaving the room.

I sighed fully sitting up and making my way to my closet throwing on the first pair of pants I could fine hoping they where clean and a shirt I don't think I'd worn in the past week. Before trying to figure out what to do with my hair. I finally decided on a high pony tail and went easy on the makeup. As I got my bag full of useless things I probably won't use my eyes wandered across my room to the window that was across from his. My curtains were closed but they where still a little see through if the doors weren't closed. Therefore I saw right through to him slipping on a shirt. His six pack clearly noticeable before he covered it up. I forced my eyes to look away, forced myself to hate him. But I couldn't I just couldn't. And I hated myself even more for that.

____________________

"Hey! Reagan! I've been meaning to ask you this I was gonna the night I was at your house but then we crossed the border and you got trapped and we had to have a great escape so I forgot all about it."

I chuckled at they way Mel called it. Things where actually looking up. Distancing myself from Asher was a good thing. Getting a job helped my mind stay off of the cheer team. And having Caleb back made it 100% better.

"Anyway when we had the welcome back party for Caleb and Asher and him got in a huge fight. Have you ever thought that maybe Caleb likes you?"

I stopped in the middle of the hallway, my mouth falling open.

"What?!"

"Don't you think it's possible Caleb likes you? I mean his so protective over you and you guys could have the cute cliché marry your best friend thing."

"Caleb is like a brother to me. If we where ever anything more it would be too weird. His protective like a brother not like a boyfriend."

She shrugged.

"You never know."

"He saw me in my bra this morning."

"Boyfriend could too."

I hit her shoulder.

"Stop letting your mind wander off, bring it back to the real world Caleb and I would never ever be a thing."